Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < continuous harasment
continuous harasment
Favorite Thread Post Reply
continuous harasment
June 21, 2018 2:38:36pm
[-]
continuous harasment
NoHaxPlz will not stop harassing me with the "ur gay" stuff that Clanless started... im being verbally abused because in some places being gay will get u KILLED... im begging that any adminstrators that care about the rules of pokemon creed ban NoHaxPlz and Clanless permanently because of cyber ****ual harrassment, continuous harassment, cyber bullying, and discrimination

ok, you wrote me 3 PMS? three pms? really? and one of them was a fuking ESSAY (which i didnt ready by the way, i didnt read or care about them)
and no, me and him WONT be banned, Jeffrey dosnt give a flying FUC K if clanless called you gay, he clearly said it as a joke
so if you want to keep sending me WOTHLESS pms, go for it, i'll just delete them, as i did to your last three
dont waste my time, jeff and scott dont care, if someone said something that offended you
and everyone know you and dank memes are the same player, nobody gives a fuc k
just advice bro, but if you wanna keep going, try me xD

the bolded text is what i interpreted as a threat

now i do not take cyber ****ual harassment as a joke in fact that is a crime whether it be said in person or on the internet that is still a crime... ive been called many things but none of them have been this abusive and discriminatory... so i implore u to take action against these two abusers of the rules
thank u

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 21, 2018 4:19:56pm
[-]
now NoHaxPlz has resorted to calling me ****ual related body part on a female

Description Recieved Delete
You've been sent $1 from NoHaxPlz with the note 'pusy, check your spam'. June 21, 2018 3:14:56pm

i demand reprecussions on NoHaxPlz end
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]