Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Account was logged into and pokemon stolen
Account was logged into and pokemon stolen
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 01, 2018 10:32:43pm (This post was last modified: July 01, 2018 10:58:28pm by Fluttershy.)
[-]
Hi! I've been away for... who knows how long and am just recently logging in because of nostalgia but noticed something.

All of my pokemon are missing! There is a random golett in the front of my party with a name I would never name a pokemon, and the only things in my possession are a Golden Heatran & Teddiursa but nothing else, even though I'm POSITIVE I had a Rainbow Feebas and even a Teddiursa collection of Rainbow Teddiursas, Cursed Teddiursas, etc. I even had a Rainbow Lugia, Golden Lugia, and Golden Rayquaza and even other rares but those are also missing. Where did it all go?

There is also a pin on my account even though I've never set one up, and the number that I would've made it isn't the number it should be so I definitely wasn't the one to do it.

Though, I wonder why they would've left my password the same and leave me with a Golden Heatran and Golden Teddiursa.. they must be really sloppy.

This Feebas was special to me as it was sent to me by a friend. I remember training it to a high level despite its rarity because I decided it was going to be one of my main pokemon, but then I quit and it never happened.

I looked on the pokemon ranking, and searched for RainbowFeebas, and there I saw an account called "tanmay541091" with a level 2500 RainbowFeebas.. that's my feebas.

EDIT: I've looked into things more and found my logs.

[you must login to view images]

Here you can see I DID in fact have a Rainbow Feebas. When I click on its link, it goes to...

Why are my pokemon in this person's account??

These are the last sends from my account, but there is nothing to this "tanmay541091" individual. My trade logs are completely empty.

In fact, it appears as if my account was used as some sort of vending machine, I never remember logging into it during this time period..

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 24, 2018 5:50:21am
[-]
unfortunately what this means is someone hacked into your account and used the trade feature to take all your stuff, and it happened 4 months ago or earlier, because the trade logs expire after 4 months. i have an idea of who may have taken your stuff, but without concrete evidence i can't do anything. even if i could, i can't return your pokemon either. very sorry

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]