Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Removal of trade caps, new roster cap, Discord
Removal of trade caps, new roster cap, Discord
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
November 11, 2018 5:37:17pm (This post was last modified: November 13, 2018 11:47:05am by Da Man.)
[-]
Hey all!

Discord Chat: [you must login to view links]

I have been busy these days but I managed to squeeze in some small updates.

Trade caps have been removed. The reason why they were there in the first place was so new trainers can't instantly get a level 1000 so easily. I felt this restricted trading/auction too much. Hopefully I removed trade caps in all parts of the game.

Instead, there is a roster cap (which will take effect in Jan 2019), which means you can only put a Pokemon into your roster/party if your trainer level is at least as high as that Pokemon. Pokemon don't listen or obey to trainers weaker then themselves. You must become as strong as the Pokemon if you want the Pokemon to listen to you.

Item and coin duplications are believed to be fully fix by now.

Gradient A-Z is now purchasable at the Dept Store.

Smell ya later!
- Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]