Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Public Apology
Public Apology
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Public Apology
November 23, 2018 4:08:17pm (This post was last modified: November 23, 2018 4:14:57pm by Big Mac.)
[-]
Public Apology
Hello everyone,

First of all, this is a post directed to everyone. Everyone meaning, everyone from Da Man to the the rest of the Creed Community. I have no clue how this thread will turn out, or what I want to say, so I'll simply just put it all in this post.

Reason for this post:

The reason for this post is actually pretty simple. I would actually just like to apologize to everyone. Mainly the some of the current staff members. I would firstly like to mention how out of line i was when I said "Staff can do as they please". I was totally out of line when I had said that and I understand that. I know for a fact that Staff don't get special treatment and I, 100% perfect regret what I had said. So for that, I apologize. I would also just like to apologize for all the past rule-breaking I have done. As I was reminded by a certain person of all my past rule-breaking, and trust me when I say this - I am not proud of my past and that part of me, no longer exists. What i did back then, was insanely stupid and irresponsible.

Personal Apologies

Here are some more personal apologies I would like to make. I won't go into much detail on these, only enough so the people I'm apologizing too know what I'm talking about. I would at least like to make some things private, but alas, rumours will be created from this post.

GrimReaper - I believe this apology is from more than just me, but since I was apart of this, its only fair I apologize. I apologize for calling you a hypocrite and saying you show favoritism when it came to that Mass Freeze a few weeks back. We and I especially were out of line when we pressured you into unfreezing us. Another apology I would like to make is for requesting the Freeze last week. I took my frustration out on you and I shouldn't have done that. For that, I apologize.

Jeffrey0 - Jeffrey0, I would like to apologize firstly for saying you were a terrible mod. You are definitely not. You are a extremely fair, open-minded and patient mod. I also sincerely hope, you continue to be. Another apology I would like to say is about lying to you, just to save a friend. I won't go into much detail, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But, I would like to thank-you. Thank-you for letting me prove to you my innocence after lying to you.

jamesdomingo - I don't really have much to say, but I would like to apologize for the pms I sent you after the ban I received recently. Not that there was anything wrong with it but, on both sides the messages got out of hand and to be completely honest, I should have just left it where it was and not messaged you about it.

EliteBOY - Extremely short and sweet. I would like to apologize for the Discord messages I sent about your Ancient Towers. Again, not much detail is required, because he knows what I'm talking about. Keep doing you, you Ancient Tower God.

Tyizor - I apologize for what i had said to you in our argument on discord. We were both out of line and unfortunately I was the one who got hit with the punishment. I was accused of something which wasn't even true and instead of resolving it peacefully, I went into the conversation head on without thinking properly and said some things I definitely regret.

To anyone I may have missed - If I have missed anyone, I do apologize. These are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head, and if you feel I did miss you, please don't hesitate to message me.

~Ciao

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]