Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Bug? Or this is how it's planned?
Bug? Or this is how it's planned?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
November 30, 2018 3:42:43pm (This post was last modified: November 30, 2018 3:46:08pm by EliteBOY.)
[-]
Hi there! This is a reply by Da Man from the thread: https://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=435897

November 30, 2018 1:45:01amDa Man Wrote:  I made it so you can pet a Pokemon to get some happiness quick, but each IP address can only pet once. :)

Feeding it with ice cream sounds like another good idea. Perhaps the person has to craft those ice creams.

After reading through this one, I thought a user (anyone including owner of the Pokemon) can pet a Pokemon only once. But what I have found is, I can pet a Pokemon more than once! (Maybe unlimited times if I'm not wrong)

Idk if it's coded like that or it's a bug.

Getting a Pokemon to 255 happiness isn't hard anymore. Like, just 4-7 click on pet Pokemon will take it to 255 happiness.

Pls have a look into it?

Tbh, it should be like this:

A user should be able to pet a Pokemon only once. The amount of happiness gained by a Pokemon should not exceed 25 per pet Pokemon! Because as of now a single pet Pokemon can give like 97 happiness per pet a Pokemon click.

It'd be interesting if the happiness gain limited to 25. Then, more and more people have to pet it to get the max happiness.

What do you say?

[I was confused to post this in bugs/errors section as I'm not sure if it's a error. So posted it in Questions/help section]

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 30, 2018 5:50:30pm (This post was last modified: November 30, 2018 5:59:10pm by tanmay541091.)
[-]
The multiple times thing isn't working for me, but it surely does give a huge amount of happiness in one click.
Yea, should rather bring the limit down to 5 imo(because people still have multiple accounts) and once every pokemon everyday?

Thank this message
November 30, 2018 6:53:48pm (This post was last modified: November 30, 2018 6:54:01pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Whoops, this is a rare bug but I found out why. Fixed. Thank you <3.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]