Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Pokemon Creed's Reputation Quiz!
Pokemon Creed's Reputation Quiz!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 17, 2018 12:02:34pm (This post was last modified: December 17, 2018 3:31:33pm by jacktheking.)
[-]
Warning. Technical specifically ahead - for the hackers.

Result Checksum (md5)
4DAE3562B392535953A17ED3AC039B09

Disclaimer: The data that I had scarped may be incorrect as my program are only limited to the people that has given more than zero rating to the following account(s) or their sub-levels. This mean that people that have never given reputation but received reputation will not be included - the sender value will also be excluded - from the result.

Top Level:

Spoiler:
"Da Man", "Creed Bot", "Rowl", "jacktheking", "ash2011", "firered2011", "NoHaxPlz", "Pixelmon14", "eclipes7", "Cyprum", "kotetsu", "ShadowSilverNinja08", "cooljoshy3", "Sean77", "Oscah", "kotetsu", "Im A Vegetable", "Cyprum"

Second-Level:
People who has given one or more rating to the top level

Third Level:
People who has given one or more rating to the second level

These are the accounts that I mined my data from

Spoiler:
To be updated.

And this continues until there is 'n' level where there is no unique username that give one or more rating to the 'n' level.

Archived Version of this topic to make sure that I won't change the Result Checksum value.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]