Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Level 4 Pokemon and lower.
Level 4 Pokemon and lower.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 30, 2018 10:32:56pm (This post was last modified: December 30, 2018 10:39:29pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Thinking about introducing level 4 Pokemon. Level 4 Pokemon will be rare, level 3 even more rare, all the way to Level 1.

- In addition to the gender/genderless + item bonus for the first three promo snatchers, first three (or maybe only the first one?) Pokemon would be level 4.
- Soul Cleanser, if used on a Level 5 or lower Pokemon, would reduce that Pokemon's level by 1.
- Rare candy has 1 in 12 rot chance (decrease level by 1 instead of increasing). A Pokemon can rot all the way to level 1 (super rare). Level 1 would be almost impossible to attain this way. Is 1 in 12 too common or too rare? The reason why lower levels are impossibly rare is because if it failed to rot, it'd increase its level.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 31, 2018 9:01:24am
[-]
By giving Level 4 Pokemon for promo snatchers might make em more Common. Like all future promos will have a level 4 at least. I like how the rotten candy works rn. It keeps those < 5 level pokes rare. That's how it should be. Not sure what others think. But this is just my opinion. :P

And for the Promo snatchers, first one gets colored box and the remaining 2 gets books. It's be better if all 3 gets boxes (maybe first one gets colored box and the other 2 gets normal treasure box). It acts as a bonus Pokemon for snatching the promo's before others.

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 31, 2018 2:21:35pm (This post was last modified: December 31, 2018 2:26:34pm by snorunt.)
[-]
1.I like the idea but I feel lvl 4s will be too common if given to promo snatchers everytime. Maybe instead make it 1/10 chance for the first promo snatcher to recieve a lvl 4 instead of a lvl5 or smthn like that to make lvl4 rare as well.
2. There can also be an item crafted with ashes and other things that has a chance to decrease a level by 1 when used with 1/50 or 1/100 chance and if it fails itll do nothing.

Thank this message
December 31, 2018 3:28:34pm
[-]
December 31, 2018 3:21:35pmsnorunt Wrote:  1.I like the idea but I feel lvl 4s will be too common if given to promo snatchers everytime. Maybe instead make it 1/10 chance for the first promo snatcher to recieve a lvl 4 instead of a lvl5 or smthn like that to make lvl4 rare as well.
2. There can also be an item crafted with ashes and other things that has a chance to decrease a level by 1 when used with 1/50 or 1/100 chance and if it fails itll do nothing.

Ash is already used to craft fossil parts.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]