Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Past Promos Error!
Past Promos Error!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Past Promos Error!
January 02, 2019 8:18:55am
[-]
Past Promos Error!

IDK why it shows no even after I purchased a GoldenXerneas (Gendered).

Screenshot:
[you must login to view links]

Any comments?

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
January 02, 2019 9:25:07pm (This post was last modified: January 02, 2019 9:25:37pm by IM Challenger.)
[-]
Past Promos Error!
Yea I noticed that too previously, but my Past Promos showed 2 copies of GoldenXerneas, one lasting from December 24, 2018 12:14:40pm - December 24, 2018 12:14:41pm (a span of 1 second) and the other from December 24, 2018 12:14:41pm - December 25, 2018 12:14:41pm, the latter showed "No" but the former showed "Yes" as I had purchased the promo (this is no longer what it comes up with and seems to have been fixed).

Also, the promos occasionally appear to last 1 second longer than its intended time now xD
Thank this message
January 03, 2019 1:57:44pm
[-]
Thanks, I think I fixed it

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
January 04, 2019 6:09:31am
[-]
Hey Alan.

Not sure what happened. GoldenXerneas Error is fixed. But now there's a lot of promos showing NO. Trust me, I really bought them. Something's wrong with the Past Promos :c

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]