Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Display multiple userbars
Display multiple userbars
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 11, 2019 12:18:28am
[-]
I'm not talking about changing the primary userbars (The ones that indicate what type of member you are), but the secondary ones.

I think it would be interesting if you were allowed to display maybe two or three userbars that you've earned. Sometimes it's difficult for me to decide between my userbars and maybe a few other member's feel the same way lol.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 11, 2019 3:12:12am
[-]
Where exactly you want multiple userbars to be displayed? Profile page or Online List?

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
January 12, 2019 11:52:23pm
[-]
January 11, 2019 4:12:12amEliteBOY Wrote:  Where exactly you want multiple userbars to be displayed? Profile page or Online List?

Perhaps just on the forums. There's already an option to display every earned userbar on the profile page, so it seems a bit pointless there. It would also clutter the online list, imo.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message
July 13, 2022 11:24:59am
[-]
I like this idea.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]