Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Lucky eggs in market
Lucky eggs in market
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Lucky eggs in market
March 30, 2019 11:37:29am
[-]
Lucky eggs in market
Hi guys,

Pretty controversial topic I know. Thing is trainer's train like 3-4 hours in a day and as a trainer myself I would prefer using lucky eggs for as many times as I can. This brings us to the rarity part of lucky eggs. Although, they can be acquired via towers, there should be another means through which we can buy lucky eggs if there are not many available. Now people who work hard to win towers may object that it might be a hit on their daily earnings. So if lucky eggs are to be brought in mart co, we can rate it like 3k coins and 50mil cash (lucky eggs by trainers goes for 2.5k coins I assume). This will allow people to still prefer trainers for their lucky eggs and in case of limited supplies, people can also opt for mart co lucky eggs. I would like this to be implemented as a new update and I think will bring a good balance to the game. Thanks for reading.

[you must login to view images]
Pokemon: LuminousCranidos
Level: 51,418
You gained 5,115,590,897 experience points.
You received $4,113,440.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]