Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Unbased Shadow Raquaza Contest
Unbased Shadow Raquaza Contest
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 10, 2019 7:38:52pm (This post was last modified: April 13, 2019 11:34:08am by whazup.)
[-]
Contest for An Unbased Shadow Rayquaza

The contest is almost identical to the smallest number game in the Games corner section of creed, just instead of coins the prize is Shadow Ray!!! Simple.... I hope!!!

If somebody picks the same number as you, that number is disqualified.

The person who picks the smallest Number wins!

Just send me a message on creed (username:whazup, id: 142329) with the Subject: "contest", and inside the message post up to 3 numbers from the range 1-1,000,000.

Only ONE message per person containing all 3 numbers so I don't get spammed and it is easy to track!

ALSO, only 1 account per person! Don't be a cheat.

Good Luck and Thank you for taking the time to Participate!!!

If there are no winners (for example, if nobody picked a unique number), then i will just do a creed bot roll from ppl in my inbox. This is unlikely tho!

Entries will end on Friday at 20:00:00 and the winner will be announced on Saturday.

Winner : alejanquq14 !!! With the smallest number 14!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 10, 2019 8:16:47pm (This post was last modified: April 11, 2019 1:10:53am by whazup.)
[-]
7 Entries so far!!!

Edit: Now Up to 17 ppl!
Thank this message
April 16, 2019 3:11:25am
[-]
1 2 3
name: nagoodbe68
player# 420396
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 524,727 posts in 39,046 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]