Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < About catching legendaries in wild
About catching legendaries in wild
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 12, 2020 10:22:05am
[-]
In ice cave I defeated wild articuno I thought I could catch it with master ball it's showed catch Pokemon option I clicked it and I had to fight I defeated the Wild articuno then it said the wild articuno left a frozen shard yeah I got the shard but why articuno cannot be caught?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 18, 2020 6:40:47am
[-]
you cant catch it on the map but you can purchase one in the games corner for 1,250 coins. im pretty sure the only legendary you can catch on the maps would be regice on the map snowpoint town. the other legendaries also cant be caught. moltres drops the blazing shard, zapdos drops the lightning shard, and kyogre drops the water shard. these can also be bought in the games corner: zapdos and moltresfor 1,250 coins and kyogre for 7,500 coins
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]