Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Schedule of Promos and more
Schedule of Promos and more
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 18, 2022 5:19:17am (This post was last modified: July 28, 2022 6:44:15am by RichKidDre.)
[-]
As the main person behind the Promo Center and Rate List updates, I feel that some amount of transparency regarding these two areas should be given to the community. Because of this, I've decided to give a rough outline of how the queue for promos will work out per month; with this, I hope to strike a balance between quality/quantity, saving, and still maintain that element of surprise that we all had about the Promo Center.

Here is what to expect, per month:

-One week long promo, two 3-5 day promos (Cursed); this is meant for you to save coins while also obtaining a Pokemon for your dex or for tradeable color.

--Two mid-level Pokemon (15k-30k), from the Cursed/Shadow/Rainbow Pool set at 1 day. Can appear at any time of the month.

-One big promotional Pokemon (50k-75k), from the Cursed/Shadow/Rainbow/Golden Pool for 1 day. This promo will always appear near the end of the month.

-Two promos set to appear anywhere between 30-60 minutes at random times. The color will be random. Be on the lookout!

Anything in between is random. This schedule will be taken into effect starting in August.

Big Contest Prizes
To give incentive to be active, the staff team has decided on a number of Pokemon to give as prizes. These include

[you must login to view images] handled by zapdos

[you must login to view images] handled by RichKidDre

and the official release of....

[you must login to view images] handled by zapdos/RichKidDre/brys18

While I cannot speak for ShadowKyogre or the other's share of RainbowGiratina, I will post my plans for GoldenVictini.

-1 will be released in Wonder Trade
-1 will be released in l33t
-2 will be placed in the Pokemon Raffle. The time will be announced.
-1 will be placed in the Auction House for 2 weeks. This will be announced.
-The last 2 will be used for more creative contests in the future.

This is to give diversity in how to obtain GoldenVictini.

Status of Spriters/Luminous Pokemon
The lack of active artists, while manageable with the automated colors, does affect what we can put out and how we'd like the direction of sprite artstyle to go. I have put out requests for people who can do recolors similar to how we have done out, and hope to have someone consistently create them in the future. If you know anyone, please let us know!

That is all for now. Continue to support the game!

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
July 18, 2022 2:29:02pm
[-]
Appreciate the effort and thankyou for the hardwork .

We are happy about the decision .
Thankyou for bringing back the rainbow giratina ????. Shadow kyoger was a long waited promo . (If i am not wrong , it was supposed to be the prize for defeating shadow tower) . G.victini looks dope . LETS ROCK !!!!

Thank this message
July 18, 2022 3:38:10pm
[-]
It seems to be a good Decision from staff's and thanks for undertaking such a hard work to keep the game active and the members in it ,and thanks for sharing a good information , at last without this information players would have faced a huge outbreak getting those pokes.
Thank you richkiddre,zapdos,brys18 And rest of staff members.
Thank this message
July 18, 2022 5:16:16pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 19, 2022 2:33:52am
[-]
Nice step for creed active again thanks for the R.gira back to active again in game try to get one

Rate:Training in coins: 1.5 coin per billion worth of exp
Color Base pokemon 3 coin per Bill exp

Fly training per pokemon 60 coin

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 19, 2022 4:05:41am
[-]
The first GoldenVictini for the Pokemon Raffle will be placed in on June 29th, around 05:00:00am Creed Time. As the raffle is fair game to anyone, this is the only contest in which I will fully participate in for a chance to win a GoldenVictini.

As for the Auction House Golden Victini, the coins won will be used for contests relating to the more expensive promos in the outline. This will be placed in around mid-August, so that it ends near the end of August where said coins can be used for the first big promo of the schedule.

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]