Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < ------ Your Creed Life ------
------ Your Creed Life ------
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
September 30, 2022 4:04:25am (This post was last modified: October 15, 2022 11:20:50pm by nephew34.)
[-]

Spoiler:
So my creed life started off about as typical as everyone else’s. My brother and I were up late at night just looking for Pokémon RPG’s to play and just so happens to come across Pokémon Creed.Now I’ve never been one that gets super roped into a game very easily. This game suddenly changed that, and I still have no idea what actually hooked me specifically about the game. Everything about creed is just like no other RPG out there in terms of features, Pokémon sprites, mini games, gambling, etc.

First and foremost, this game is one that I will never forget, game-wise and community-wise. I’ve always had a tough time being social in real life and this game has definitely helped me through that. The people on Creed are truly like no other. Anytime I had a rough day, creed has always been my go to for talking it out or to just get my mind off of things. To think of the kind of person I was when I started, I laugh at how shy/anxious I was, and I just want to thank the creed community for accepting me and unknowingly helping me with all that. I have always had a love for Pokémon and any chance I could get to tell someone about this game I would always take it!

Now I have been playing creed on and off for 10 years now. I don’t believe I ever missed a day of logging in for the first 3-4 years I’ve played. It’s just such an addicting game to play and the community is like no other. I have made some friends that I would like to believe will always be good friends of mine. We started a clan named Memes (later renamed to Billers). Just to name a few of them, Jeffrey0, jamesdomingo, DaymienInferno1, RichKidDre and many more. They have been a great group of friends to have, even when I was in a dilemma in real life they’ve always been there to help me work through it.

Now over the last couple of years I have become increasingly busy with work/school/got married and so much more that I just couldn’t find the time to play creed unfortunately. I have had a couple appearances in the past of playing for about a month at a time, but life would always catch up to me in the end (however right now I hope I’m sitting in a good balance).

Now onto some things inside the game that have happened! I was actually at one point asked to be a staff member by the one and only zapdos! I know, right, everyone’s biggest dream when they play Creed! I was absolutely ecstatic, I never would have dreamed that out of all the people I would be asked to be a staff member! However, it ended up, the person that they had originally had in mind had just came back from a brief hiatus, but I understood, seeing as it was the one everyone know’s and loves, RichKidDre. If I had to choose anyone to lose out on a chance at being a staff member to, I’m glad it was to such a good guy who truly cares about the community!

As everyone probably knows, I have always been a big gambler in creed. It’s one of the many features of creed that I find so unique and fun. I have had some good times and bad times while gambling, but probably the biggest mistake I ever made was when I decided to bet my new to me, LuminousAbsol. That’s right, the only one at that point in time that was active/had any chance of being active. I had talked to Alan close to the time when he was developing the colored boxes and he was in very much need of bulk Pokémon. I went back and forth with him and we happened to land on a deal that made us both happy. Now here I was, my dream Pokémon, sitting in my box, just a phenomenal experience to achieve such a big goal, however everything took a turn for the worst. My fascination with 50/50 trades just so happened to get the better of me and I decided to do a 50/50 trade with a player named Mountain Dew, she had offered RainbowLarvitar and ShadowMewtwo against the LuminousAbsol. I should have said no, but I was young and dumb. I lost the one dream Pokémon I had in creed all due to one stupid mistake, and I will likely never forgive myself for it.

If there is anything I would like to convey to new players, it would have to be to please never get big into betting! There a plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of ways to enjoy this game without risking all of your hard-earned Pokémon/coins.

This has been a little bit of insight into my creed and how I got started, I hope everyone can learn a little something about me and my time here. I look forward to reading the rest and a big thank you to Dualot for helping me reminisce on my wonderful times I’ve had here on Creed!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 30, 2022 10:00:27am (This post was last modified: September 30, 2022 10:05:18am by adilkhan.)
[-]
A lot of think still left but i try to my best to writer and do in short

Spoiler:
Hello, First of all, sorry my English is not much good but I try my best to write my journey of creed. My creed journey started on July 03, 2014, when I see that RPG on Facebook. Then I create an account and start playing. I see first see pokemon ranking the first time I see LuminousRayquaza and then I search pokemon and see a RainbowGiratna then I Aim one day I get both of them on my team. After 4 hr I get my first ban is chatting from GrimReaper just because I post the message again and again for cash to buy gym and win badges. But it is just a 5 hr ban. After 3 days I get my first ever promo in creed it's CursedHonedge and me for sale x2 to jack73355 for coins and some training into my pokemon Golurk and also my first helper to get some high-level pokemon via training. I sold my promo to Grim and get training after 30 Oct 2014 I get 2 LuminousZygarde and I get a lot of offers from players then I pm to Grim and they agreed to train my main to 24k lvl for 2 LuminousZygarde. after 6 or 7 days they end and I get my main 24k lvl and start my train Gym and first training I get from brando02 then I love to train pokemon after that training its a very hard with train pokemon with 24k lvl but I like very much to train and even u not blive I take to train a 9t exp for G.zygarde my first big training job with 24k lvl pokemon. after time passed and I train a lot of pokemon and even my main look like most of the time I play creed like that day 18 to 16 hr playing creed and all-time training. almost everyone like my training rates because of the low rate and fast end. and I know that for 1.1 years from 2014 to 2015 a lot of players say to me you destroyed the creed training rates and some say nice keep it up. That 1.1 years were very hard for me playing 18 to 16 hr creed and maintaining life with its I see a very up and down that 1.1 years. After a very good year I do a mistake I did not log off my id on my laptop and gtg work in the market and my cousin us my account and when I see I back I gtg frozen again its very hard time and a very big mistake from me I forget to log out and even forget I live in a joint family. And that time I lose my 10,000,00 coins and the account was frozen because of my mistake. These days I even here I created a bad name account but my Allah knows it's not me. I try a lot but was not unfrozen. After 5 days I create a new account king is back and then my friend Shadow adi help me a lot to get back in the game and they gave me free cost pokemon shadowdianca and help me to get training from Epul and then I statrt again my way in training then I start again new training gym and I break all my old record of training pokemon but its not easy with life if u or only one to sport your family and u not have any brother. After 1.8 years later June 15, 2017, was diced to quit creed because of my family problems very high and no time to do creed that problems I just say to my 2 or 3 friends I gtg quit creed and just log in and log out creed but no idea I unfrozen by Jeffrey0 at September 29, 2017, my main Adil khan account and honestly I forget the password that account. But I wrote in my laptop note after I find it and log in to my main after 2 years frozen. But I am very happy and then a big challenge for me to carry on creed again because after 6 months I got a job and allmost my most of time end in job and in the night no much time to carry on my training GYM. That time I get a very good offer from a player name I forget it started with Big and deal to end 465t exp in my main train in 6 months and even I am very busy in a new job in life I say ok to him but they end like 1.5 years and after that 2019 or 2018 end I even free time because now my job is not more problem me so I easy handly both of creed and job. and that the time I from 2017 to 2019 I am in TES clan and its a very nice time with EliteBOY yathinsrao Nadeem Nayak don of legends attacker and out side clan Rozario and ProtoType and Lee
mostly with Nadeem Nayak bro and EliteBOY I miss those days but some of the reason I left it and join my friend ProtoType clan and start again training and that time Da man remove trainer lvl limit and then I get a 100k lvl to add exp in my main of other my pokemon and its help some friend pokemon to make its 100k then I train fast to it and hit 150k and then I take command of my friend ProtoType clan and exchange his 164k lvl pokemon with my 150k for add some cost of pokemon my side. After the time spend now I still do not blive I still play creed and now I have my all favorite pokemon on my team like l.ray l.dialga c.arceus GoldenPyroar which EliteBOY my friend gifted me just the last one left is RainbowGiratina now see easy because mod takes back from old unactive id so have a chance to get it. and the last thing to complete my favorite pokemon team completed its Arceus I wish one day I get normal and GoldenArceus even if possible glitterArceus. in the end, I just say thanks to that all my friends how to sport me and help me in creed and that way I am still active. Thanks, once again.

Rate:Training in coins: 1.5 coin per billion worth of exp
Color Base pokemon 3 coin per Bill exp

Fly training per pokemon 60 coin

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 30, 2022 4:17:42pm (This post was last modified: September 30, 2022 4:18:51pm by vickysingh.)
[-]
Thank you all for reading. This pretty much sums up my time in Creed.

Spoiler:

I joined creed in Dec of 2012. I remember having a lot of time in my hands as it was the last year of my college and it was some sort of internship I had joined.

I had already played some Pokémon RPGs (toxic, galaxy, tppc etc not sure) and then joined Creed because I didn’t find their reward system any good. Clearly lack of patience on my part as I was new to RPGs and didn’t discover the word ‘Grind’ until then. Probably on my first day or second, I stumbled in the blab chatroom and got a newbie welcome pack from Zapdos. My first guide to the game was EmoNovember who was very friendly and taught me the trades of the game. My first confrontation was with Crixus91 when I was banned in chat for a day. When I think of it, I might have left but kept playing somehow. I was never lucky in 50/50 trades and gambling hence kept it to minimum and I learnt about grinding as well.

My first setback was when I was led in into a 50/50 trade by “friends” asking me to take one more trade and I will definitely win. Well, I was cleaned by so called friends and quit for a year in 2014. Creed was always in my bookmarks and then I joined Creed again as I started playing TD games and saw the bookmark. I was again a regular.

I have always made some preposterous trades. Back in 2017 I got my dream poke set of C.Absol and paid 5mil (my whole box) for them. I was given no other choice so I made the trade to TypeTest. In 2019, I again left then game when some internal TES dispute made it on Creed Discord and I lost my temper. This time I left the game for 2 years. I only came back this year as I was still following TES on discord and things led to joining the game again.

In a summary, I have always had fun in last 11 years of gaming in Creed. There were some setbacks but I don’t think I have conned/hurt anyone during my time. I have made some good friends here and probably will be playing the game for years and possibly suggest it to my kid (barring the gambling part). Thanks y’all for reading.

XOXOXOXO
#233932 VickySingh

Thank this message
September 30, 2022 8:48:53pm
[-]
This is more than I wrote for my CollegeBoard essay lol xd.

Spoiler:

I first joined Pokemon Creed on December 7, 2014. That was back when I was crazy about pokemon and played every single pokemon game I could find. But what was different about Creed was that I joined it after an RPG I used to really like got taken down by nintendo. I was still a teenager at the time so it damaged me emotionally to see one of my favorite games get taken away from me. However, once I found Creed I was able to smile again as it had the same uniqueness to it as did the RPG that had gotten taken down.

What I really enjoyed most about Creed was that it wasn't just a pokemon game, there are so many minigames and contests that kept me entertained for a very long time. I especially liked the Dungeon even though it was never really completed, but just the design alone made it enjoyable for me. Despite all of this, I quit the game for a very long period and I'm not entirely sure why but I think I can assume what my thought process was from back then.

I had been very big on the gambling scene. Just the idea of get rich quick scheme felt pleasing to me. And so I gambled as much as possible, taking even the riskiest bets and even managed to clean quite a few players. But one day I got greedy and gambled everything I had which ultimately made me lose everything I had that was of value. I had been playing the game for around... 3 years by that point? I guess starting from square one sort of freaked me out and I quit the game.

Fast forward to 4-5 years later, I am now on my third year of studying Computer Science in college. I started thinking about what made me decide to pursue Computer Science in the first place and when I thought about it, I realized it was because of all the games I played during my childhood, Creed included. Starting last week I started revisiting all of my childhood games only to realize that they were dead or they were deleted. Creed was one of the few games that actually had players playing it, and to my surprise many of them were familiar faces. I am extremely proud of this community and how dedicated everyone is to this RPG. It is truly something special that you can't find in many other games.

Oh yeah, and the part where I said I really liked the minigames? I had a dream to collect all of the userbars in the game and I was never able to get the flappy bird or dont touch the white tiles userbars. Little did teenage me know that I would get both of those userbars literally 8 years into playing the game LOL. I will still continue to get the remaining userbars, however, I'm not really sure how I'm going to get things like bug catcher, creed's lil helper, or roleplaying userbars. I'll just have to wait and see. Thank you Creed for all the memories, and thank you for the contest Dualot!
Thank this message
October 02, 2022 6:18:21am
[-]
So here's my story about creed!

Spoiler:

Back in 2013, (during my college time) I saw one of my classmate play something related to pokemon in computer laboratory.

That's when I got to know about pokemon creed! I used to follow Pokemon series. So I was aware of the pokemons and I really liked them.

My classmate (from now onwards, I'll call him "Pro" ) asked me to register on pokemon creed and I registered along with some more classmates. So we were like 7 to 8 people playing pokemon creed that too in computer science lab.

"Pro" had a level 450+ Tyranitar and he was flexing too much. He used to challenge us for a battle (Battle this Trainer - option under profile) and one shot our pokemons. "Pro" used to bully us xD

So me and my friends (except "Pro" ) decided to level up our mons so that we could defeat him in a battle and bully him back! This was our first goal in Pokemon creed.

Back in those days, I had no personal device to play. So I used to play creed in our computer lab (ofc, when the lecturers are not around) and public internet cafe (I had to pay 20 INR for an hour). So I started leveling up my pokemons by battling swimmer Richard. Oh god!!! it was taking too much time to level up. For me, 450 level was a huge mountain to climb. *click* *click* *click*

Finally (maybe after a week) I leveled my Charizard to 400+ and battled the "Pro"s Tyranitar and one shotted him!!! It gave me chills lmao xD

I couldn't wait till next day to show my friends that I could one shot the "Pro"s Tyranitar. We all went to computer lab and I defeated the "Pro". Now I am the new Bully!!! (nah lol, just kidding). But the respect I got after bullying the bully was unforgettable.

So everything was going smooth! I continued levelling up my Charizard everyday (It was way too slow). Then one day I received an ig message from some random player and he told he'll level up my Charizard to 1000 level for 1000 coins. It was a good deal as I was really bored *clicking*. I expected him to take atleast a week to level up to 1000 and sent him my Charizard. But within few mins he sent it back and it was 1k+. I was like WTF???

That's when I got to know people with high level can easily level up lower level mons. And yeah, I stopped *clicking* and started making coins to let others level up my mon. Ez Pz!!!

Varunmayya was the go to guy to get your mons leveled up. He had a 19k+ level mon. He used to level up my mons for coins. One day he told me that he won't be online for a month. I was like who's gonna level up my mon now? I didn't wanted to stop the level up process. So here's the first mistake of my Creed career: I sent him an in game message asking for his account password so that I can train my mons when he's not available. I was expecting a reply from him xD (LMAO, I was such a noob!)

But he reported my message and BOOM!! My first account got permanent BANNED!!!

All my hard work went in vain...

I apologized to the mods but they didn't unban me. after some days I made another account.

>>> Fast Forward Time >>>

I again built myself up and got a higher level mon than my banned account. (I'm a pro you know xD)

As I said earlier, I had no personal device. Public cyber cafe / computer laboratory and friends phone is where I used to login creed.

One day me and my classmates purchased one promo each using one of my friend's phone or public internet cafe (can't remember where exactly)

and next day all of us got MASS BANNED for proxying promo!!!!

(press F )

This time I was more disappointed than the last time I got banned! I had paid a lot for my favourite mon Dialga. It was gone

After the MASS BAN, most of my friends stopped playing creed. We were really disappointed of getting our account banned!!

But I didn't stop

Made another account and started building up xD

afterall I'm EliteBOY (jk )

This time I decided not to make any mistakes!! So this is my 3rd account in creed. (don't ask the other two xD) Some people know it already!

I learnt about towers and started making stuffs. I had lots of coloreds in my box!!!
Now I wanted to get myself a LuminousDialga

there weren't many active, but the active ones were not for trade. It was hard to find a L.Dialga. But one guy agreed to trade an unbase L.Dialga for all small coloreds.

So I had to offer almost all the coloreds I have collected. Below is where you can see what I've offered for the L.Dialga back in 2018.

Click here to see what I offered for a L.Dialga - Trust me, No hax! Just a link to text sharing site.

The current rates for those mons is a lot xD
I ripped myself off for real! But it was for my favourite mon L.Dialga. So worth it I guess. Later I got my 2nd L.Dialga just for trading a R.Feebas (pulled it from a Rainbow Box )

In 2019, some shiiit happened!

>>> Fast Forward Time >>>

So, I gave away everything and quit creed!! I had no plan to come back again xD

But some people who were in touch with me in other social media reminded me of creed. So I logged in after almost an year and then left again. (Nothing much to do as game was ded)

Later someone asked me to get lucky eggs for them so I started doing towers again and the game was slowly getting active and I started playing again xD

I recently got an opportunity to be a Chat Mod [Free Trial] and I'm really happy about that. I would like to thank everyone who helped me in my creed journey. It was indeed a wonderful one. Thanks a lot guys

Alright, time to finish this off! Thanks for reading.

That was too much to type

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 02, 2022 2:52:16pm
[-]
I started playing back in 2014 after another game shutdown, and I have been playing ever since. I have won some raffles, contests, etc., over the years. I enjoyed interacting with other players via messaging, chatting, and trading as well. I admit that I have made some mistakes that have caused me to be punished, but I have made sure that it has never happened again as long as I could help it. I hope to play this game as long as I possibly can. I am sorry, but that is all I could think of, that describes my time playing creed.
Thank this message
October 03, 2022 5:35:42pm (This post was last modified: October 03, 2022 5:42:25pm by Alphaa wolf.)
[-]
Firstly I want to say that I'm sorry because English is not my first language so something which I write will be hard to understand for you guys.

Spoiler:
I still remember how I encounter creed, well its was my first day in 11th grade in New school and I met jk619(old player of creed) he is also a new student in that school. We become friends after some time he introduced me with this game and in first I really didn't like this game because I have no experience of playing site games so I think it was a boring game but when I made an account in creed. I remember my first account name it's Persian prince still in jk619 clan. But after few months that account got frozen because my account was hacked by someone. So I lose my interest in game and I left. But after some time I came back but I had nothing so again I left. Then I came back again in 2017 and jk619 helped me to build stuff because I always like the training and stuff because on that time people who do training are the wealthiest person on creed so jk619 introduced me with attacker he train my cursed dialga to 25k level(for free) I was very happy because for the first time I have a high level poke, then I took some training jobs and I was very happy because I finally become a trainer and I did some free training for new players and for my friends.

Next part-?after year a or so I stopped playing again, because players stopped playing creed and creed become dead. Then in lockdown I restarted this game again and still playing it.

Now creed community:? I met many people in my creed life time, I made many friends and enemies. Few of them are very best and I'm still intouch with some of them on real life however, but the other community is toxic and hateful. I always try to help new/old players, if I'm able to help them, I definitely help them.
Some of my regrets: I easily believe in people because I'm in few people who thought every person is good and have a strong stand if they said they do something they will do but in here only few people I met who are good and have a strong stand but the rest of emm week and sick. I really don't like them.
If I talked about modes they some of emm are really good like zapdos, brys18, Mr.domingo, grimreaper. They helped me alot. Rkd has a childish nature. Dualot has a strong personality with alot of attitude.

If this site game is still up and running, I will introduced this game to my children because i have alot of memories with it and tell them this is how our generation used to play some games because right now there are alot of new games with graphics and visual effects/features but pokemon creed is different from them.

My little suggestion: I know v2 is coming soon but I believe pokemon creed is one of a kind there is no need of v2 just make this game better because many old player have their account and they can come back to relive there old life as a child and they have many memories attached with it but in v2 its different everything will be changed and no memories attached so I personally believe their is no need of v2 just fix bug and add new things here so when ever old players come back they relive their good and bad memories, v2 is just for new players.

Thanks.
Thank this message
October 11, 2022 8:32:42pm
[-]
ENTRIES CLOSE ON SUNDAY 16TH OCTOBER
Thank this message
October 14, 2022 11:47:22pm
[-]
Hi, I would like to enter this contest. I do not know how to use spoilers. I apologise.

Back in the days I used to be a very very very rich man in another Pokemon RPG but then that game shut down due to the release of Alpha Sapphira and Omega Ruby; I think the name were the same, so it was unfortunate. I then became a young talented League of Legends player who was calm and collected under every situation, that is right, even when I am losing because my support got no hands. However one day, I was playing Kalista who requires a lot of skill and focus, I was very very very lacking in my gameplay due to my stupid support and one thought came to my mind, what would happen if I flame this dog? I did, and I was banned for a good month. Therefore, I was bored for a good month and wanted to find something, it was then I remembered a game called Pokemon Creed and I had an account made back in 2012 but I forgot my password which is unfortunate so I began anew and the time was May 09, 2015 10:14:01am, tbh I shouldve called that account JamesZ, but it is what it is. The first part of my Creed was basically by myself as I didn't play regularly, only hopped on to clean everyone and buying promos, thats where I got my title of Gambling God, I was a devoted fisherman also, catching countless fishes and is now a retired hall of famer in the fishing scene. I did that for a good few years and grabbed myself a superduper HOT poke called C.Litleo G. Suddenly one day I saw a glittering Rayquaza in the promo center for 27.5k coins, but I didn't have 27.5k coins, it was tough times and I realised the existence of Creed discord. I joined, and sold luminous HTF HOT pokes, it was a big sacrifice that I didn't know would be something I still regret to this day, I bought the GlitterRayquaza. I think after that I was a madman selling Pokemon and gambling the coins, it tainted my legacy as Gambling God, and I decided I should call it a day, which I did, until I lost 150k coins last month but we don't talk about that. I think the next big event is the promo LuminousUnownA, my first ever hoard and a very successful one I would say which eventually became a part of a deal that got me my first rare, G.Moltres that turned into a G.Ralts which I still treasure to this day. I also became active on Creed discord, joining many events, raffles and contests where I won quite a huge amount of stuff, including L.Zygarde and L.Absol, 2 Pokemon that will probably stay NFT for a very very long time. Notable events are Dualots battleship event, where I teamed up with Brys and although we didnt win, it was fun. Another is the 10th anniversary event that Kray set up, was very fun and I enjoyed trolling some people using the event riddles. Theres also Pokemon Wild event, very fun game and tactical at the same times, I was the guy who completed it in record time, what a man I am. Next up we had the coin challenge month, I was top 10, regrettably, would have tried much harder if I knew I could become a mod. Currently, there's the j0 contest and I am sorry to all the bros out there, I cannot win the second L.Absol, it is a very very fun contest.

Now I want to talk about a list of successful trades I have had. First that comes to mind is getting L.Ralts and C.Mime jr. off Princ3, to this day I still cannot believe I did that. Another one is getting G.Keldeo + G.Rayquaza both base off Laggylegs using an ub R.Rayquaza, I later turned G.Rayquaza into 600k coins and G.Keldeo into a R.Gible, one of my goals in Creed. Next up is getting ub L.Dialga off Dualot, it first seemed like a very bad trade as no one wanted it and I could not flip its value, but my bro roz came over and said I got u, and thats where I got my L.Ralts hoard, since that day, I was able to add on 20+ L.Ralts and it is now one of the best hoard I have got. Thats all I have got on top of my mind, if any bros are reading this and think I forgot something, feel free to dm me and tell me.

Now a list of very very bad trades I have done. NONE, I legit don't regret any trades I have made, I may have overpaid in many occasions but it did not matter, what matters is that now I am a man with 79x C.Mime jr., 78x L.Ralts, 51x R.Tauros, C.Litleo G, L.Zygarde, G.Ralts, G.Gigas, G.Victini, 2x R.Gible and L.Absol.

Throughout my Creed career, many know that I have got the quickest hand, so heres a list of very successful promo snatches. First up C.Litleo G, do I explain this? Next up is M C.Kyurem, a very ****y pokemon, not much more to explain. Another one is R.Cresselia M, it took my supporter card but it was an investment needed, converted into C.Mime jrs and R.Tauros. 2x M G.Nidoqueen, RIP your majesty. R.Aipom G, took 2 trades, but converted into L.Ralts. 2x M R.Terrakion, eventually became 2x G C.Mime jr. G G.Dragonite, HOT pokemon. G R.Ducklett, man it was such a great duck. G R.Marowak, I don't even remember snatching this. G L.Koffing, same I don't remember this either. G S.Igglybuff, hmm did I snatch this. G R.Poochyena, apparently this one too. 2x G R.Chimchar, I remember this one for sure, was such a HOT set I had, MMFG set, now rests with Dualot. G R.Throh, I dont remember this. M C.Terrakion, hmm. G L.Skiddo, hmmm. G L.Meowth, I remember this ! It was the reason I started the L.Meowth hoard. G L.Yungoos, was an interesting snatch. G C.Seviper, nice book. G S.Foongus, nice mushroom. M R.Rotom, nice snatch. G S.Koffing, nice gas. I think thats about it, also had shiny snatches, but I doubt anyone cares.

I think thats enough of my achievements, I would like to talk about the future. It is known to many that I will become mod and is the man himself, the chosen one, a hardworking genius, quickest hand in Creed, the fisherman, best young talent of League of legends, promo snatching god, gambling god, bro amongst bros and the guy who will obtain L.Gible. It is my aim to carry on and continue my legacy maybe for a few more years. When Creed V2 comes I will probably let the new generation take over and slowly exit the scene, I believe GREAT boy can continue my legacy in my place since I can see the GREATness in him. GREAT boy if u ever feel down, remember these wise words. Kidd5: "Try your best and you will succeed !" Laggylegs: "My poke my rate." Alphaa wolf: "MF R.Beldum ft, 6m." Webster: "Hiiiiiiiiiii @JamesZ @JamesZ :pepopat: :pepopat: :pepopat: :pepopat:." and Nadeem: "playground #425114 is a scammer". Good luck GREAT boy, hope u can continue my legacy, it is a big burden, but u can do it !

I want to now thank my bros. First up I got Zap, what a man he is, my wealth came from him basically. Next up we got Applejack, this man got me a L.Absol and I can thank him enough. I want to thank Dualot also, he has been supporting me throughout my career. I want to thank Brys, Jeff, Eclipse, Grim, RKD and all the other mods which I cant remember for their hardwork in maintaining a good Creed community. Now I want to thank Roz, a trading veteran, I learnt a lot from him. I want to thank Webster for saying Hiiiii to me everyday. I want to thank bangTANGboyZ for the nice trades. I want to thank superduperuncoolgirl50 for telling me texas times, texas weathers and how a mid person behaves. I thank OMG for his effort in waste disposal. I thank whaZup for his effort in collecting things I want. I thank adilKHAN for being a great clan leader. I thank PG for the 20m smalls. I thank momoy, LW , nadeem, EB, Dalton and many others for just being good friends. I would also like to thank clowns (not mention any names) for entertaining me. Last of all I would like to thank the Creed community for keeping the game alive.

I will now end this long read by leaving 3 words. C.Arceus is mid.

Thank this message
October 15, 2022 7:46:21pm (This post was last modified: October 16, 2022 12:54:47am by supercooolbro5.)
[-]

Spoiler:
I use to watch Pokemon everyday before school, sometimes Pokemon movies would come on and I would save it to watch it at a later time ( this is where my love for legendary Pokemons came from). My love for Pokemon was immense, when ever I would hear a rustling sound or some big movement outside my window, I would go to that area just incase I could catch a real life Pokemon
( obv Pokemon ain't real, I was a kid). Moving forward, I ended up getting Pokemon packs for my birthday and had come across the Pokemon tcg online thingy because of the code cards they give. I did not like how we had to battle against people with cards, so I felt a bit disappointed because I wanted to play a game a bit more 3D, so I started going through other Pokemon games. Eventually, I had come across Pokemon Creed! The layout was super eye catching for me, maybe because the other rpgs had bright colours in contrast to creed's dark red layout. I quickly registered and got to pick one of my favourite Pokemon CHIMCHAR!! The next page was us battling against Professor Oak which hooked me even more, after that was the explaining of the different types of coloured pokemon which made me think "How cool! Cant wait to catch them!!". After finishing the tutorial, I went straight towards the promo center thinking I could instantly get the coloured Pokemon, alas, this is where the trials and tribulations of a new player comes in, I did not have enough money to claim the promo. I gave up on buying the promo because I didn't know how to get the money and instead focused on training my starter Pokemon which required me to fight against Swimmer Richard's Prinplup using an effective move 'Bolt Strike' ( looked on yt how to train). A few days go by and my chimchar is fully evolved to infernape, I also had other Pokemon on my team but I didn't know how to level them and somehow came across random swap and accidently random swapped my infernape to 'Muk' but the pokemon looked strong so I trained with him for a couple of days and then went back to change and eventually got a pikachu which I evolved to Raichu and left it as that. The training gave me enough of one currency to buy the promo but didn't give me the other currency which could only be obtained through posting on the forums frequently. I was stuck with normal pokemon and had only cursedaxew which probably got bought off someone with the coins I had. I slowly lost interest in Creed and had forgotten it completely. ( my 1st account 'supercoolbro')

Years later, I made my next account 'supercooolbro5', I was tired of usernames being taken so I had included an extra 'o' and a number '5' to my original account to make the registering process quicker. Now that I am a bit smarter than before, I started exploring Creed a bit more and came across 'Games corner' this was amazing, various fun different games to earn money and coins, my most favourite was 'Hitdown'! I was addicted to that because I was very good at it, you can even check my ribbons for proof. I would wait for the hitdown time to start and if I was busy, I would make my irl friends do it for me loool ( sometimes they would ask me "remember that game you would make us play for you?" and I would just feign ignorance).
After having accumulated a lot of coins, I would gamble. My Creed routine was, hitdown, gamble and sometimes train. After cleaning a few people in 5050 bets, they would send me their pokemon against my coins, I would win more than lose which made me love 5050ing more. After having a lot of profit from 5050 trades, I decided to visit 'Discord Chat' where I would meet all kinds of players. Most of the players wanted my coins and I wanted 5050 trades so my gambling addiction got worse, sometimes I would win big big 5050s and in the next trade I would lose it all and more. In the Discord Chat, I would chat with a few of the players quite often, leading to friendships. Unfortunately, I ended up losing most of my stuff to trades and took a break from Creed.

A year later, I came back to Creed and got Discord back and seen that a few players missed me(BrokeBoy and BangtanBoyz) and I thought maybe I should start playing again, and I did. Back to the old routine, over time getting stuff, I was eventually ready to go big in 5050 trades again. But before I could lose everything, 5050 trades were REMOVED! I was angry, fuming and raging inside. I thought to my self "How are players suppose to get good pokemons now" "Removing 5050 trades, you might as well remove the website". Dualot would always show his disgust towards 5050 trades or when people would sell their pokemon for cheap but I didn't think he would remove 5050 trades completely. I wanted to quit on the spot but I would feel guilty towards bang and brokeboy since I ghosted them for a whole year. I decided to see how things play out and slowly leave Creed. However, l33t along with coloured boxes got introduced, more contests were being held, the wealthy staffs would trade and giveaway a lot etc. I ended up having a lot of pokes in my box by taking part in the giveaways and such. After some time I had won my biggest contest a 'rainbowfeebas ub', I then traded the feebas to my generous friend BrokeBoy for his RainbowReshiram, this RainbowReshiram then got traded recently for ShadowLugia, CursedDeoxys and the most Marvellous Illustrious Dazzling (MID) Pokemon CursedArceus (this is what MID stands for btw, so if you seen someone say c.arceus is mid, this is what that person meant). My wealth doesn't stop here, I have now several wanted hoards, any 1 poke of any of my hoards are equal to 72 LuminousRalts. My hoards alone probably rank me to top 10 wealthiest people in Creed, if I include MY CursedArceus, I would be competing with Zapdos for 1st place in terms of wealth ( joke Zapdos wouldnt even come close). Many people must be wondering why I like my CursedArceus a lot, simple, it is my dream poke. I remember going on the online list and seeing someone have one, and thought, "I wish I had that" Arceus is the strongest legendary pokemon and since I love legendary pokemons, I would want the strongest one of them all.

Now I would like to end off thanking people. I would like to thank Bangtanboyz and Brokeboy for being coool friends. Thank you to the staff for diligently givingaway all the time. Thank you Zapdos for always being charitable in trades, without you a lot of us wouldn't even have the pokes we want. Thank you Dualot for removing 5050 trades, I was truly a frog in the bottom of a well. Thanks to your advices, your generous giveaways and more, I have traded, got my dream poke and made bank! (At first when I read the annoucement for the removal of 5050 trades ---> "feel free to vent your anger at me by sending me a slap in game." I thought "good, at least you are self-aware" but now, I think it should be changed to send kisses in game instead). Thanks Kray for keeping the signature/thumbnail thingy I made in your sig ( cant remember when I made that loool) and for taking over V1, thank you MID JameZMID for being MID, thank you roz for being nice and thanks creed community for being a nice, welcoming environment.

Yes, I will let my kids play creed.
Thank this message
October 16, 2022 12:06:35am (This post was last modified: October 16, 2022 12:12:29am by BangtanBoyz.)
[-]

Spoiler:

I used to be a huge pokemon enthusiast when I was little. I dont really recall how I first learnt about pokemon; all I know is that it existed and was a fragment of me all my life. I have fond memories of coming home everyday from school, and watching pokemonTV on pokemon.com, just mindlessly scrolling through the episodes they had on there. I would look forward to every Friday when they would update the episodes on the site, hop on skype (r.i.p whatever that is) and share my screen to watch the newest episodes with a friend of mine. . I always knew there were pokemon cards and official games, but coming from a family with immigrant parents, they would have never spent their money on pokemon.

Years later, I felt bored and wanted to get back into Pokemon. So to fulfill my desire of actually playing pokemon, I took to the internet to find sites that could let me do so for free. Thats how I stutmbled onto Pokemon Creed one day back in 2018 after another RPG I had played shut down.

I vividly recall the beginning of the game, when you could choose from a starter and then, if you werent good enough, lose to Professor Oak. Evil, isnt it? That inspired me to begin leveling up my Pokemon and begin training them. But the colorful Pokemon had piqued my curiosity even more. I occasionally noticed a fresh one in the upper right corner of my screen when I signed in each day and wondered how to obtain it. So, in hopes of getting cooler and more pokemon, I joined the discord and there were alot of people there to help. A person I remember right off the bat was Zapdos who gifted me a CursedGolett, my first colored pokemon. You could almost say that any of the wealth Ive made is solely because of him.

My highlight on creed has probably been my past LuminousHo-Oh hoard. If theres anything Im proud of its that, and the fact that I didnt give in to trade when it rated less than 300k, and let it grow to 7 million instead. Another moment could have been when Applejack had pulled GoldenVictini for me on the same day I had traded the other one I had.

I never really quit creed or took a break, but as the game slowed down during the prime covid era, so did I. I would still check into it periodically for a message that may have been sent every week or so, and that leads me to my next topic.

What made me most happy on creed, and what made me stay, were the people I met. I know it sounds corny, but its definitely true. Ive met community members whove been mentors to me in real life and who Ive stayed friends with for these past 4 years. A couple people who Id like to highlight are:
1) superduperuncoolgirl50, who I stayed in contact with throughout these 4 years and during covid. We were friends past solely creed-related stuff, and we talked about the state of the economic world, played different games in our free time like spiral knights, and I got him to move to Texas fr. But seriously, hes great and just always gets me.
2) Brokeboy, the actual goat and the dude who helped me gain confidence in pursuing CS and always gave me tips on how to be rich like him both irl and in game.
3) RKD, the plug who literally would just do the most randomest **** bc I asked him to and he somehow always trusted me.
4) Travis, always hooking me up and one of the chillest dudes I know.
5) JamesZ for being a cool guy.
6) reslayed, barely know this dude but he is one of the coolest people I know. Amazing spriter as well and a based chaewon fan.
7) jamesdomingo for getting me into pogo at one point and then me getting addicted for a while.

I have a couple goals I want to achieve, first being a full luminous rare team (2/6 for right now), a full victini team (4/6 as of right now), and lastly just giving back to the community in any way. I also think learning about this games past is very fun. Lately I took a look at the past staff applications that were posted for the public to see years ago, and its funny to see the ways a lot of the people who applied have changed overall. https://pokemoncreed.net/apps.php < if anyones interested you can take a look here.

Theres not many regrets that I have, and I dont have any bad trades that ruined my box for eternity. Theres pokemon gambling that I did once, but it was never major and I dont have plans to do it again.

And if the game exists decades later, maybe Ill let my kids check it out.

Lastly, Im excited to see what v2 will look like. From what Ive talked to Kray about, he seems like he can pull it off very well as long as the community supports his efforts.

Thanks for reading, Im not sure how to use spoilers, sorry about that lol.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]