Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Creed Bingo!
Creed Bingo!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Creed Bingo!
October 27, 2022 3:04:09pm (This post was last modified: November 06, 2022 9:31:09am by tanmay541091.)
[-]
Creed Bingo!
Hello everyone :D

Been a long time since I did an unnecessarily detailed contest, so here's one for the fun. I don't have stuff to give tho, so here's some rare shinies as prizes. It's mostly for the fun, if somebody wants to donate to the prize pool, drop me a pm and we'll shower you with love :)

How does it work?
I hope everyone knows the classic Bingo game. Here's a short summary if you don't know how it works:

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
1. Every participant (you) gets a bingo card. This card has 25 numbers arranged in a 5x5 grid. These numbers are random numbers between 1 and 100.
2. The host (me) has a bag of 100 tokens that have numbers written on them. I pull out a token from the bag and shout over the number written on it. If your card has that number on it, you strike it off from your card.
3. The first one to strike out an entire row or an entire column or a diagonal wins, they declare it by shouting BINGO!
We will be doing the exact same thing but instead of numbers, I'll be using 100 coloured sprites from Creed, you may submit a sprite you like in your post if you wish to participate :)
After entries are closed, I'll pm you a bingo card each, here's how a sample card looks:

[you must login to view images]

I'll then pick a sprite each day until we have 4 winners as follows:
1st one to get a full row
1st one to get a full column
1st one to get a full diagonal
1st one to cross out the entire card!
If you win any of the prizes, that card will be then discarded and you won't be able to win more prizes on that card.
I will be giving out cards in #domingo-freebies randomly, each participant can have a maximum of 3 cards, please don't participate in the giveaways if you already have 3 cards.

How to participate?

Post your name and uid below, and any sprites from creed that you like (or feel horrible to look at hehe).

Example:
tanmay541091 - #358161
AncientZorua, LuminousDragonite

Prize Pool
First row: ShinyHo-oh+ShinyLugia+ShinySawk
First column: ShinyHo-oh+ShinyLugia+ShinySawk
First diagonal: ShinyLatias+ShinyHeracross+ShinyAbsol
Full Card: ShinyMissingno+ShinyDiancie+ShinyTauros

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 27, 2022 3:13:34pm
[-]
don of legends - #425524
curseddratini, golden darkrai, ancientgolurk
Thank this message
October 29, 2022 11:46:36pm
[-]
JamesZKiL - #382717

L.Gible, G.Gible, L.Latios, L.Latias.

Thank this message
October 30, 2022 4:29:21am
[-]
Rozario - #18690

C.arceus , s.mewtwo , l.absol , c.ambipom and g.gardrvoir.

Thank this message
November 04, 2022 10:17:38pm
[-]
Zapdos #1329

G.Rayquaza, C.Zapdos, L.Raikou and R.Giratina

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 05, 2022 12:30:46am
[-]
silkysmooth - #450280
G.Charm, L.Lugia, Sha.Charm
Thank this message
November 06, 2022 1:08:46am (This post was last modified: November 06, 2022 1:09:35am by Playground.)
[-]
Creed Bingo!
Playground - #425114
S.dragonite, luminous dragonite, luminous Raikou, rainbow reshi

I can’t Scratch it though, playing mobile
Thank this message
November 06, 2022 9:35:27am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
November 14, 2022 10:25:08pm
[-]
Ah well, I'm calling it off, too little people to consider. Guess people only play for big prizes.

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]