Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Pokemon Creed's Easter Treasure Hunt
Pokemon Creed's Easter Treasure Hunt
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 27, 2024 9:49:26pm (This post was last modified: March 31, 2024 12:37:28pm by zapdos.)
[-]
HAPPY EASTER to everyone first off.

This year I thought I'd try something different, so as you can see we have a massive grid below, this is the Treasure map as such where lots of things are buried behind each number.

This event will last from Sunday 31st March to Saturday 6th April on Discord so come join the fun.

Each day I will be hosting raffles on there at 11am BMT and 7pm BMT each one lasting between 60-90 minutes, and before anyone starts I can't please everyone so just deal with it but hopefully everyone will have a chance to win something.

What can I win? I hear you say, well let me list it for you, there is -

100 Golden Eggs
150 Lucky Eggs
50 Cursed Boxes
50 Luminous Boxes
50 Shadow Boxes
50 Rainbow Boxes
1 X marks the spot

The rest of the Grid will be filled with -

1million coins
$500 Billion in money

A break down of the prizes

Lucky eggs, Boxes, Money a Coins will be given Instantly.
Golden Eggs and If anyone finds the X these are to be given out at the end of the event so don't moan or bug me about it.
Golden Eggs will be limited to 2 per player, If anyone finds more I will just change the prize to Money.

THE RULES

1 - Only use 1 account to play, anyone trying to use more than 1 will be CAUGHT and will be kicked out of the contest and will NEVER be able to join any contest I ever do in the future. (you have been WARNED).

2 - Do not rush me

3 - Don't moan about not winning, I'm sure everyone will get something at some point (hopefully)

4 - Don't talk in the contest channel while it's going on use Chit Chat.

5 - Any moaning about ANYTHING and I will end the contest so everyone loses out , so just enjoy the moment.

6 - As always have fun. :)

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message This post was thanked 3 times.
Quote this message in a reply
April 06, 2024 1:22:02pm
[-]
thanks for the contest lee
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]