Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < What did you get from the lucky dip today?
What did you get from the lucky dip today?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
What did you get from the lucky dip today?
February 15, 2013 7:58:25pm
[-]
You take a dip... You grabbed Wailord's lungs. He explodes and all that remained was the pokemon Chatot!

Every wish counts :) thanks
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 15, 2013 8:30:19pm
[-]
Today i got 32 coins,better than a stone for a change.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 5:29:18am
[-]
You take a dip... Pikachu begins to cry. Wailord gets angry and eats Pikachu. You roundhouse kick Wailord and the Wailord threw up the pokemon Munchlax!
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 5:49:02am
[-]
You suddenly had the urge to fight Wailord but you lost the battle. Da Man walked pass and thought you were begging for food, so he gave you a Great Ball! Thanks Da Man! it is this for i what remember.

I will break through the limits

thank to anarchy
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 9:35:40am
[-]
You take a dip... You find a Death Note and write Wailord's name on it. Wailord died and collapsed into your Death Note. You lose your Death Note and loot Wailord to find 44 coins!
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 9:56:44am
[-]
You take a dip... Barack Obama comes out and gives you a suitcase. You open it and find a Leaf Stone! <<< this happens to me every time when i was ready to post here lol Dx
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 10:02:34am
[-]
this is what i got today, You suddenly had the urge to fight Wailord but you lost the battle. Da Man walked pass and thought you were begging for food, so he gave you the pokemon Luvdisc!

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 11:25:15am
[-]
You take a dip... Unfortunately you missed and you made a massive hole on his body. Wailord deflates into a Sun Stone!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 3:37:43pm
[-]
You take a dip... You feel something in Wailord's blowhole, you press it. Then out of nowhere, Hulk comes and smashes Wailord, Wailord spits out a Water Stone!

check out my market idea thread [you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 7:57:29pm
[-]
You take a dip... You hear somebody say "You take a dip... Braaaaiiiinnnsss", you looked inside and saw it was a Michael Jackson zombie! You shot it and inside the body you found a Great Ball!
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 8:26:32pm
[-]
Da Man wasn't home. You find his Glitter Dialga. Then he ate you and vomited. You said to Da Man that his LuminousRaichu ate you, cause he would be mad if someone had seen his GlitterDialga. Da Man gave you 1,278 points!
Thank this message
February 17, 2013 1:10:06am
[-]
You take a dip... You hear screeching noises coming from Wailord's blowhole. You dive in and it's only Justin Bieber. You kick him in the gut and he throws up $67,040!

^Best one ever XD

Thank this message
February 17, 2013 5:27:41am
[-]
You take a dip.. You fished out a Pichu. Pichu uses thunderbolt on itself. You loot the remains and find yourself 1,888 points!
Thank this message
February 17, 2013 5:31:10am
[-]
You take a dip... Wailord dragged you to the bottom of the ocean where you found the lost city of Atlantis. You raid the ruins and find the pokemon ShinyTaillow!

Name: ShinyTaillow
Level: 5

Lucky Dip

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
February 17, 2013 6:41:57am
[-]
You take a dip... Wailord ate your hands. He went to the toilet and you found your hands back along with 54 coins!

Edited:
You take a dip... Wailord ate his own hands. He went to the toilet and you found his hands back along with 54 coins!

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]