Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Welcome Back + Several Updates
Welcome Back + Several Updates
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
June 17, 2011 7:36:27pm (This post was last modified: June 18, 2011 9:28:05pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Ciao!

Welcome back to Pokemon Creed, the site was unexpectedly down due to lack of funds for over two months reason being that I did not accept donations for over two months and adverts paying less than $0.10 in some days, fortunately I have bought the server back up thanks to my debit card. Due to that I did not keep an eye on my fundings seven days of Pokemon Creed work had been lost, I truely apologize for this and I will make sure this won't happen again by taking daily backups instead of weekly.

On the good side there's been a lot of updates I've made that I haven't announced, here are the following:

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
  • Deal or No Deal - Minigame - available in Games Corner
  • New Profile Page Layout - faster
  • Itemfinder/Dowsing Machine - find items in maps!
  • Laboratory - Research or experiment to recieve new & rare items.
  • Berries, and other random items can be found in the map.
  • New Rankings Layout - faster
  • Crack the Bank Safe - Minigame - accessible through the bank
  • New Send Message Layout - faster/better
  • And finally a faster server

Upcoming updates (coming soon):
  • Better battling system
  • Better map system - find and unlock new maps
  • Change of staff list
  • An event
  • And much more..!

I am needing of ideas/suggestions! Please your best ideas and see them in game!

~ Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]