Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Cursed Darkrai
Cursed Darkrai
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Cursed Darkrai
February 24, 2012 6:05:18pm
[-]
Cursed Darkrai
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 25, 2012 10:08:10am (This post was last modified: February 25, 2012 10:10:37am by ProHero.)
[-]
If this is your first attempt at spriting anything 3/5 if its your first try at Cursed 2/5 if neither 1.5/5 (the extra 0.5 is for the glow). Its seems too dark and there's no starch effect on the glow, if you use paint.net I can teach you how to get better!!
Edit:The red is too light (are you templating of the cursed Zorau if you are don't base it of a better sprite like this [you must login to view images])

[you must login to view images]
Check it out here!
Bink's sake tastes SOO good
A GAINT banner by tippytippy (thanks)
I'm Back
Thank this message
February 25, 2012 2:58:58pm
[-]
[quote="ProHero" id="88904" dateline="February 25, 2012 5:08:10am" pid="89120"]If this is your first attempt at spriting anything 3/5 if its your first try at Cursed 2/5 if neither 1.5/5 (the extra 0.5 is for the glow). Its seems too dark and there's no starch effect on the glow, if you use paint.net I can teach you how to get better!!
Edit:The red is too light (are you templating of the cursed Zorau if you are don't base it of a better sprite like this [you must login to view images])[/quote

Ok worlds famouse spriter , i can hardly see that sprite there , try making it a little brighter

Thank this message
February 25, 2012 10:23:44pm (This post was last modified: February 25, 2012 10:24:19pm by ProHero.)
[-]
"February 25, 2012 5:08:10am""ProHero" Wrote:  If this is your first attempt at spriting anything 3/5 if its your first try at Cursed 2/5 if neither 1.5/5 (the extra 0.5 is for the glow). Its seems too dark and there's no starch effect on the glow, if you use paint.net I can teach you how to get better!!
Edit:The red is too light (are you templating of the cursed Zorau if you are don't base it of a better sprite like this [you must login to view images])

"February 25, 2012 9:58:58am""Tippytippy" Wrote:  Ok worlds famouse spriter , i can hardly see that sprite there , try making it a little brighter

It was just an example and anyway a few people love this sprite and actually want it in game but the main reason was I couldn't be bother to look in someones box

Check it out here!
Bink's sake tastes SOO good
A GAINT banner by tippytippy (thanks)
I'm Back
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]