Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Shakespeare Userbars!
Shakespeare Userbars!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Shakespeare Userbars!
July 18, 2012 10:51:45am (This post was last modified: August 11, 2012 11:17:25am by Da Man.)
[-]
Shakespeare Userbars!
Winners:
Fluttershy #94282
Mountain Dew #138268
quseft #60103
ranstorm #92845
pkmnmstr1000 # 62265

----------------------

Edit: Prizes and winners will be announced on the 10th due to the downtime.

userbars/shakespeare.png

Write me a story, no copying! Must be your own story. Can be about anything.

Maximum of 500 characters, you can check it here:
[you must login to view links]

If it's more than 500 characters, I'll just read the first 500 characters.

Don't forget to vote at King of the Web!

Good luck! Closed in exactly 24 hours from posting. 12pm GMT+1 Thursday.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
July 18, 2012 11:39:01am (This post was last modified: July 18, 2012 11:51:09am by Fluttershy.)
[-]
Fluttershy was reading a book about Cutie Marks. This is what is said" When a pony finds their special talent,a cutie mark appears on their flank (butt) and will stay there forever, it could be cooking,writing,kickboxing,creating an awesome website about pokemon, ANYTHING." Fluttershy looked at her flank and saw a few butterlies as her cutie mark.Then Fluttershy started to realize that,didn't really like her Cutie Mark. Then she saw a handsome charming pony named Alan, who was holding a contest to change their cutie mark.Fluttershy remembered Alan, he held a contest for a colorful name above your head, Fluttershy won that contest, then Alan's machine destroyed ponyville.Fluttershy didn't care so she entered the contest, and she won! So she went back to Alan's labroatory and stepped into another machine that zapped her flank. Then fluttershy turned into a human. Fluttershy was crying and crying and seeked help of Catchernotpro, the Cutie Mark changer.Fluttershy ran to the Cutiemark changer's house,Fluttershy begged and begged Catchernotpro to change her back but then Catchernotpro threw a computer at her. Then Fluttershy started to cry and cry and cry.Then her she started to shrink and shrink and shrink back to a pony named Fluttershy. The lesson of this story is to accept who are, and you never want to change that because only you can be you.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 11:50:38am
[-]
Writing stories and poems is my ambition to be honest. I have written many stories on pokemon, etc.
I have also written a few poems on nature.
I have written many stories and I have got prizes at my school for story writing, etc.
In the beginning of when I started to write stories and poems, I was not good at them but I kept on trying and now I have learned to write stories and pooems.
I am currently trying to write a big book and I am still in progress with it.
Thank you
Ranstorm
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 11:51:58am
[-]
If you want I can write a few stories and some poems for you. Just tell me which topic you want.
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 12:01:35pm
[-]
One Night 4 College Students Were Playing Till Late Night and Didn't Study For The Test Which Was Scheduled For The Next Day. In the morning they thought of a plan. They made themselves look as dirty and weird with grease and dirt. They then went up to the Dean and said that they had gone out to a wedding last night and on their return the tyre of their car burst and they had to push the car all the way back and that they were in no condition to appear for the test. So the Dean said they can have the re-test after 3 days. They thanked him and said they will be ready by that time. On the third day they appeared before the Dean. The Dean said that as this was a Special Condition Test, All four were required to sit in separate classrooms for the test.

They all agreed as they had prepared well in the last 3 days.

The Test consisted of 2 questions with the total of 100 Marks.

Q.1. Your Name?(2 MARKS)

Q.2. Which tyre burst ?(98 MARKS)
a) Front Left
b) Front Right
c) Back Left
d) Back Right.....!!!

Thank this message
July 18, 2012 2:15:10pm (This post was last modified: July 18, 2012 2:19:19pm by Nike Shox.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 5:29:11pm (This post was last modified: July 19, 2012 1:55:53pm by Da Man.)
[-]

Thank this message
July 18, 2012 5:30:37pm
[-]

Thank this message
July 18, 2012 7:10:07pm
[-]
4 people were playing a random game of tag and a truck drove by multiple times that day and none of the kids that were playing the game of tag did not notice the truck drive by at 2:48 pm . When the guy drove by at that time he got out of truck and was staring at a kid named george powers , while he was staring at george many other kids starting noticing the weird guy staring at him and the game of tag abruptly ended because of this. well when that happened george saw the guy staring at him and everybody was wondering what to do so they all were stupid and ran after the weird guy, the guy got in his truck and drove about 350 feet and they all bought stuff from this guy.

the guy in the truck was actually an ice cream truck driver :D
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 9:04:34pm (This post was last modified: July 18, 2012 9:05:32pm by ranstorm.)
[-]
sorry but i don't write short stories to be honest. But here is a small story which i wrote. This is like the shortest story i have written in my life. I will post some other more stories if i can.

The Story of Electraking

Characters
Sergio - Hero
Ranz - Professor
Zenral - Team Asteroid Leader
Tenzer - Team Asteroid Worker

One day Sergio got up from his bed. He was so happy because he was going to get his first pokemon. He rushed to the lab. The went on his cycle with all the speed he got. On the way an elekid saw him and followed him. After he reached the lab he ran in and saw Ranz looking at his machine. Then Sergio told Ranz that he wanted a starter. Ranz was sad and told him that all the starters have been taken. By that time elekid came into the lab and was hiding. Ranz saw elekid and battled it and caught it. Then Sergio asked if he could get a pokemon that is electric and ground type but Ranz told that there is no pokemon like that. Sergio kept on asking and finally Ranz got an idea and he told Sergio to come tomorrow. Then Ranz started making a machine and then he used a evolve machine to evolve elekid into electivire. Then he made the other machine.
The next day Sergio got up early and ran to the lab. Ranz was waiting for him there.Sergio asked Ranz where his Electric-Ground Pokemon was. Ranz asked Sergio to follow him next to the machine and told him to keep the pokeball of eletivire. Sergio did it and on the other side Ranz kept the pokeball of a nidoking. Then he pressed a button. Then some weird noices started coming from the machine. Then a pokeball came out and on the monitor of the machine it was written that this pokemon's name is Electraking. Ranz took it and gave it to Sergio and told that this pokemon will be his. Sergio asked if this pokemon was a Electric-Ground Pokemon and Ranz told yes. Sergio was so happy and ran into the forest to catch new pokemon. Sergio was running and a man came and tripped him. Sergio got angry and asked the man why he did this. The man replied,"My name is Tenzer and I came from Team Asteroid and I want your Electraking. Now give it to me or battle me". Sergio told that he would battle and then Tenzer used his Aerodactyl. The battle begun and the fight was fierce and in the end Sergio won. Tenzer ran away and went into his HQ and reported what happened to Zenral. When Zenral came to know, he got angry.(During that time Team Asteroid was ruling half of the earth. Zenral told Sergio that if he did not beat him then he would destroy his house and family. Then Sergio accepted the battle. Zenral used his pokemon Dioxys and Sergio used Electraking. The fight had begun and dioxys was having advantage over electaking. The fight lasted over 5 hours and in the end both pokemon were tired. Eletraking was about to faint and at that time Sergio shouted,"Electiwire you can win this battle. Just don't lose hope".
Electraking got angry and used Thunder Ring(It is a move which only Electraking can use) and after the great battle Dioxys fainted and Electraking won but it was hurt badly. Then Ranz came and took electraking into the lab even Sergio followed. Ranz tried to cure it but after an hour Ranz came and told Sergio hat there in no way to save electraking but he told Elecraking can still be awake for half an hour and after that Sergio ran and used the communication device to communicate with electraking. After half and hour Electraking body started to break and it got destroyed. Then Ranz secretly used the machine of forgeting to make everyone in the world to forget about electraking even Sergio forgot. And then Sergio got up the next day and ran to the lab to get his starter and took Charmander as his starter.
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 9:08:10pm
[-]
this is the next story which i had written

Darkrai Returns

One day after the charmander of Sergio evolves into charmeleon, Sergio goes into the forest in search of pokemon. He suddenly sees a shadow and goes after it. After following it for half an hour, a pokemon comes out of the shadow. He sees it and he came to know that it was a darkrai. He used his charmeleon to battle but his pokemon losses. Then Sergio remembers that he has a master ball. He uses it and it started making the noises and after some time it stops and Darkrai was caught. Sergio was very happy and ran to Ranz. He saw it and congratulated him for catching such a rare and strong pokemon. Then he asked Sergio to try to battle with Darkrai and he accepted. The battle begun and Sergio used Darkrai and Ranz used Torterra. Darkrai wasn't obeying Sergio. Ranz went to Sergio and told him to treat Darkrai with love. Then Sergio told ok. It was very difficult for Sergio because Darkrai would ignore Sergio. Sergio kept on trying to be friends with it but he couldn't. After some time Ranz told Sergio to go out and try to catch some pokemon and then they might become friends. Sergio went out. He battled a Cacturne and caught it. That time Darkrai and Sergio became friends. Suddenly a Team Asteroid Spaceship crashed in front of Sergio. Then Zenral came out. He asked Sergio for a rematch. Sergio accepted and the battle began but this time Zenral's Dioxys was at a very high level like 50,000. He easily defeated Darkrai because it's level is 1000. After defeating Darkrai Zenral kept on using attacks on darkrai.
Sergio shouted " You defeated my darkrai now why are you destroying it."
Then Sergio took his master ball but then Zenral used a machine which was in his hand to make the master ball get stuck.
Zenral replied " You humiliated me in the last battle but now I will destroy your pokemon."
Sergio asked " What battle?"
Zenral replied " Ranz might have used the forgetting machine to make to forget that battle. I will help you remember it"
Zenral told " Don't you remember you and your Electraking defeated my Dioxys but now it is stronger and I will take my revenge. I will destroy you and your pathetic pokemon. Then I will recover my defeat"
Sergio did not remember anything and by that time Darkrai was getting more hurt per attack and Zenral was laughing.
Sergio asked " Please stop this! I want my Darkrai"
Zenral replied " You won't get your Darkrai in 1 piece. I will give it to you in 2 or more pieces"
Sergio used his Cacturne to help Darkrai.
Zenral got angry and used his Rayquaza lvl 40000. Then he told it to use iron tail and then Cacturne was split into two pieces
Sergio shouted " Cactuurneeee"
Zenral Started laughing.
Sergio got very angry and some kind of black substance surrounded him.
Sergio got fully angry and shouted "Darkrai"
Darkrai woke up and was fully angry and used a fully powered Dream Eater and Rayquaza fainted. After some time it used another Dream Eater and Dioxys fainted.
Zenral was shocked and he went back into his spaceship and went back. Sergio fell down and Darkrai took his to Ranz's Laboratory. Ranz took both darkrai and Sergio and healed them. Sergio woke up and started asking Ranz where Darkrai was.
Ranz replied " Darkrai is ok. It got damaged a lot but I can heal it."
Sergio then asked " How is Cacturne. Is it going to be healed."
Ranz sadly replied " That pokemon got destroyed and there is no way to recover it."
Sergio was sad but then he overcame that sadness and went to catch more pokemon.

I made this and the above one for sergio in his contest. I will make a new one for you now.
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 9:23:33pm
[-]
Mudkip's Escape

Charaters
Alan - main
Mudkip - Alan's starter

'Yes, finally it is the day. I can get my starter. I will pick Mudkip and I will train it and it will become the strongest pokemon ever.' said Alan as he rushed out of his house to get his starter. He kept on running and finally reached his destination.
'Come in, Alan' said the professor as Alan approached in front of his house. Alan rushed in and the professor said will a sad face, 'Alan, I know how much you love Mudkips, but Team Rocket came and took the last Mudkip which I kept for you. I am very sorry about that.'
'Noooo' Alan shouted. Then he said 'I am going to get back my Mudkip at all cost'.
The Professor smiled and said, 'It is not to easy Alan, I will try to help you but currently you don't have a starter to go and beat the opponents.'
Alan replied, 'I don't care, I am going to save that Mudkip' and he rushed out to Team Rocket's Head Quarters.
After he reached there, he saw a person taking a Mudkip and hitting it badly with his hammer. Alan got very angry and hit that person and took back the Mudkip. Then that alarmed everyone in Team Rocket and many of their people came to attack Alan.
Alan shouted, 'Go Mudkip, use Hydro Pump and give those Team Rocket people a lift off.'
Then Mudkip used a super strong Hydro Pump and the Team Rocket people said, "Team Rocket blasting off again."
Then Mudkip and Alan became good friends.
Suddenly a person came and attacked his Mudkip, then Alan told his pokemon to use Hydro Pump again. And then that person got hit badly and left Mudkip.
After this Alan went to the professor and Mudkip became his starter.

(I wanted to write a big and good story but i want to make my story as short as possible.)
Thank this message
July 18, 2012 9:27:53pm
[-]
Lol, ranstormer, that's way over 500 characters.

Once there was a person named Fred. Fred was an idiot, but somehow he managed to become the third most watched person on you tube. Then, he got so famous, he was givin a contract to sign with Nickelodeon, a children's TV channel. Now I have to listen to him every day when my brother turns the Tv on.

^ between 300 and 400 characters, I counted XD

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 1:25:12am
[-]
I learned from a young age, life was not some fairy tale. I learned the cruel way, through punishment, pain and tears. I remember it like it was only yesterday. Sitting on my grandfather’s lap as he read a story to me. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and many more. A smile on my face and a childish laughter. Those days I thought would never end, they seemed so amazing, so real. Grandfather, old eyes but saw the world as a peaceful, happy place. He had a tiny grin that he wore everyday, a deep voice who always had stories to tell. Last but not least, a spectacular listener. I could tell that man anything and everything. During those days, I never knew what pain was. He told me someday a prince would love me as much as I loved him and we would live happily ever after. Any man I loved he was sure to be in my grasp someday and we could raise a family. I remembered and believed in those words he spoke to me. At the age of seven I went to his funeral; the first funeral I ever attended. I remember walking up to his casket. Tears fell down my cheek like a tiny river that never ended. He was wearing the same clothes he wore at my seventh birthday which was only a month ago. Grandfather spoke to me and told me he would someday attend my children’s seventh birthday just like how he attended mine. I believed and hoped every word he said was true. He had no expression on his face, his small eyes were closed peacefully. The man was still and pale white, he reeked of death. You could smell his lifeless body decaying by the second. I whispered to my grandfather’s lifeless body “Grandpa, where are you? You promised you would be here forever..” My mother took my hand and led me out of the funeral home. That day something inside me cracked and I was never the same since.

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
July 19, 2012 1:28:45am
[-]

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]