Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Password wont work
Password wont work
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Password wont work
July 24, 2012 4:35:02pm
[-]
Password wont work
My storage ArticunoMoltres will not let me login even though I put them on my iPod notes and copy paste and Hand write but it won't work and the forgot password but that's been down for a couple days

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 24, 2012 5:25:55pm
[-]
PM me proof its yours, the IPs don't seem to match.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
July 24, 2012 5:32:16pm
[-]
Pm it was just I was at my grandmas now I'm back home
Thank this message
July 25, 2012 9:18:01am
[-]
None of your IPs nearly match. Mind PMing me the email you signed up with.

Or do you remember what you had in your notepad? I have to make sure it's 101% yours before changing the password.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
July 25, 2012 6:46:53pm
[-]
Oh gosh which one was it i used my email, but i have like a million, and it says different ip cause my grandma has 2 computers, my laptop and my ipod, um ill try to remember which 1 i used
Thank this message
April 01, 2013 3:39:39pm
[-]
Well thanks for your help Da Man, but after about 8 months i finally remembered, i just forgot 1 cap that i put in my password xD
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]