Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < Check this band out, good stuff.
Check this band out, good stuff.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 08, 2012 1:34:07am (This post was last modified: August 08, 2012 1:45:23am by AZJamie1.)
[-]
[you must login to view links] - Bacon Industry

[you must login to view links] - Get No Toys

[you must login to view links] - Connect 5

Their name was KARP, but now they're split up.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 13, 2013 12:00:06am
[-]
That band is annoying btw and i do not like it at all and all bands are way better than this dumb stuff you say is good, AND it is overrated AND! i'm glad it is split up.
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 6:35:27pm
[-]
*shrugs* it is ok but i dont really care if they split up

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 6:37:42pm
[-]
That band is annoying btw and i do not like it at all and all bands are way better than this dumb stuff you say is good, AND it is overrated AND! i'm glad it is split up.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 2:39:02am
[-]
wow.. nice way to copy an paste what someone ells says eazzy.. >.> idk.. im not in to the screaming at the top of my lungs like these guys.. but at least jamie is showing what there in to =\
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 6:10:59am
[-]
Six months after the events of the first movie, Morpheus receives a message from Captain Niobe of the Logos calling an emergency meeting of all of Zion's ships. Zion has confirmed the last transmission of the Osiris: an army of Sentinels is tunneling towards Zion and will reach it within 72 hours. Commander Lock orders all ships to return to Zion to prepare for the onslaught. Morpheus asks a ship to remain in order to contact the Oracle, in defiance of the order. The Caduceus receives a message from the Oracle, and the Nebuchadnezzar ventures out so Neo can contact her. One of the Caduceus crew, Bane, encounters Agent Smith, who takes over Bane's avatar. Smith then uses this avatar to leave the Matrix, gaining control of Bane's real body.

In Zion, Morpheus announces the news of the advancing machines to the people. Neo receives a message from the Oracle and returns to the Matrix to her bodyguard Seraph, who then leads them to her. After realizing that the Oracle is part of the Matrix, Neo asks how he can trust her; she replies that it is his decision. The Oracle instructs Neo to reach the Source of the Matrix by finding the Keymaker, a prisoner of the Merovingian. As the Oracle departs, Smith appears, telling Neo that after being defeated, he refused to be deleted, and is now a rogue program. He demonstrates his ability to clone himself using other people in the Matrix, including other Agents, as hosts. He then tries to absorb Neo as a host, but fails, prompting a battle between Neo and Smith's clones. Neo manages to defend himself, but is forced to retreat from the increasingly overwhelming numbers.

Neo, Morpheus and Trinity visit the Merovingian and ask for the Keymaker, but the Merovingian refuses. His wife Persephone, tired of her husband's attitude, betrays him and leads the trio to the Keymaker. The Merovingian soon arrives with his men. Morpheus, Trinity and the Keymaker escape, while Neo holds off the Merovingian's servants. Morpheus and Trinity try to escape with the Keymaker on the highway, facing several Agents and The Twins. Morpheus defeats The Twins; Trinity escapes, and Neo flies in to save Morpheus and the Keymaker.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]