Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < salvation training
salvation training
Favorite Thread Post Reply
salvation training
September 26, 2012 6:19:36pm (This post was last modified: September 26, 2012 7:13:43pm by donbuttery.)
[-]
Hitman41 training gym
hello deadaimby the way what do you mean 700 for all :)

Check out mine and hitmans training gym great rates [you must login to view links]

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 26, 2012 6:41:42pm
[-]
September 26, 2012 2:19:36pmdonbuttery Wrote:  hello deadaim i could do 10B exp for the pokemon mate and by the way what do you mean 700 for all :)

i think he means at level 700 maybe

looking for people to join my clan Salvation

check out my training thread:
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
September 26, 2012 8:43:50pm
[-]
Yea it means level 700's not 700 billion exp

Special thanks to MaD Roby

Special thanks to Leafburn12
Thank this message
September 26, 2012 8:47:23pm
[-]
What do you want me to train a level 700 or to train 700 levels :)

Check out mine and hitmans training gym great rates [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
September 26, 2012 8:53:31pm
[-]
how much would you guys do for 100k points? if you do more than 13bil then i'll ask to train. :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
September 26, 2012 8:54:50pm
[-]
Sorry jeff we don't train for points mate but I'm sure we can do a deal for Pokemon or coins :)

Thank this message
September 26, 2012 8:56:16pm
[-]
nah, i used/sold enough of those today...

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
September 26, 2012 8:59:03pm
[-]
Oh sorry mate I couldn't help I hope u get your training :)

Thank this message
September 27, 2012 12:22:48pm
[-]
How much exp for:
rainbow ursaring lv 4330
luminious cranidos 2043
dialga base

Thank this message
September 27, 2012 8:42:53pm
[-]
That would be a bit too much exp nahim I could do 30b for ursering 19b for cran and 10b for dilinga but that's by me ask hitman why he thinks mate :)

Thank this message
September 28, 2012 4:49:32am
[-]
Donbuttery/Hitman41. What type of Pokemon do you look for in a trade for training? Also. I have a level 1611 Golurk. What level do you think you could take him to for 200 coins? Thanks for your time.
Thank this message
September 28, 2012 11:09:53am
[-]
Hello nkurakar we look for any pokemon as long as its got some value and map Pokemon but in bundles if your looking to get the best out if our training I suggest coloured Pokemon will be the answer and to you question 200coins will give your Pokemon 2b exp and it would take your Pokemon to level 1850 also I would like to thank everyone who have used and approached us about our services :)

Thank this message
September 28, 2012 3:55:16pm
[-]
By coloured do you mean shinny, luminous, cursed, etc.? Forgive my lack of knowledge < beginner. I think I have one shinny but it isn't base, and I can throw in an extra 100c to bring it to 300c. lvl 202 shinnysunflora.
Thank this message
September 28, 2012 11:01:38pm
[-]
yeah it is mate :) and yeah if you add that in it would be 5B exp :)

Thank this message
September 29, 2012 2:40:13pm
[-]
Alright brother who do I create the trade with? 300c and lvl 202 shinnysunflora for 5bexp on the Golurk.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]