Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Warrior Roleplay
Warrior Roleplay
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Warrior Roleplay
August 26, 2012 3:15:06am
[-]
Warrior Roleplay
+_+Asura SHeaths his sword as his sword has a red aura looking like lightning as he has another aura around him and its a black aura around him as his hair turns white and spikey as his eyes are red with a deep and no expression as it is blanker than a piece of paper as his sword and his aura is going together making a red and black aura together as fire surrounds him with his sword unsheathed with fire giving its energy together with the aura and himself+_+

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
August 26, 2012 10:43:44pm
[-]
...sooo...?

[you must login to view images]
Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
August 26, 2012 11:28:51pm
[-]
I don't get it. :/

Thank this message
August 26, 2012 11:44:55pm
[-]
You have to make a warrior post of your own creation with a sword and stuff than when everybody stops posting we all battle bro -.-
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
August 28, 2012 5:18:36pm
[-]
Erza, famous for her armours unleashes her sword queen form. A mettalic pair of wings appear from her back and then she transforms into her mettalic armour. 100 swords also appear as she calls out for them! She then calls out for the heavenly sword and it appears. It was the most magnificent sword someone ever saw!!!
Thank this message
September 17, 2012 10:53:18pm
[-]
Notane famous for his swift combat and foresight.Signature move:Sky Breaker.Equipped with his dual dagger;a family relic who's power discovered by him and him only.Fighting for freedom in Zaradia.
Thank this message
September 18, 2012 4:05:56pm (This post was last modified: September 18, 2012 4:06:52pm by Slim Shady.)
[-]
Warrior Roleplay
shalin has been a master swordsman since the age of 8, finding a cursed dark blade in the woods several years ago he was granted his supreme skills by the dark mage of the west quadrant. He unleashes dark spells to enhance his swords strength and his ten fold! He grabs his trusted battle weapon and prepares for battle

THE BIRD IS DA WORD
Thank this message
September 22, 2012 4:43:39am
[-]
Asura smirks tauntingly

Thank this message
September 22, 2012 4:52:37am
[-]
Asura smirks tauntingly

Thank this message
October 18, 2012 10:52:55am
[-]
Bumpyyyyy

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 3:09:27am
[-]
BUMPPPERRRZZZ
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 8:26:45pm
[-]
Madara Uchiha, famous as the most powerful of his clan and also famous for his cursed eyes, gets out his great sword and scythe connected to gunbai. He lets out a great column of fire and surrounds himself in a black almost holographic armor/warrior with two swords. His eye starts bleeding and he sends out black flames everywhere that cannot go out.

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 8:35:58pm
[-]
This is clearly not a roleplay. You must have rules, a plot, and an organized setting. 3 of the most important steps in RP business. Sorry, but you must do that, unless you want people killing others in one slash of a sword. I would recommend this, since I've played for 5 or 6 months of Roleplaying.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]