Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Tournament suggestion. Updated?!
Tournament suggestion. Updated?!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Tournament suggestion. Updated?!
April 07, 2013 6:16:51pm
[-]
I disagree. The people with high levels will always win in the 1st suggestion, and uberdua will always win in the second suggestion.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 07, 2013 6:46:31pm
[-]
I like this idea, but I'd like it better if the total clan XP was divided by the amount of members. Even so, Zapdos would get trillions more than we get. Mixed feelings...

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 6:48:26pm
[-]
NICE ONE aster. The mods should see this As a good suggestion! 10/10! This will make the trainers more seriosus about that

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 6:51:34pm
[-]
I also forgot to mention that this idea would promote so fun and difficult competition which would promote game activity. Nothing wrong with a little game competition, it would also be cool that if a lot of people from your clan won your clan should get an award but like i said only if its split in divisions to keep it fair
Thank this message
December 13, 2015 2:28:27pm
[-]
..Bump!!!
Thank this message
December 14, 2015 12:23:11am
[-]
Prizes for active trainers? I like it! 9/10
Thank this message
December 14, 2015 1:12:49am
[-]
there are like 10 active trainers left lol

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
December 14, 2015 4:27:15am
[-]
So something like this eh? [you must login to view links]?

I remember Da man said he will be creating a clan war feature in an update thread. Cant seem to find it. Will post again if I manage to find it. I am also actually planning to start Clan War #2 in January if Da man did not code a clan war feature.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
December 14, 2015 10:17:46am
[-]
i like it DDD

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]