Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < China's One Child Policy
China's One Child Policy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
China's One Child Policy
August 23, 2013 9:04:48pm
[-]
That sounds messed up, I don't think it's right at all, you lose your educational right?! That's not even funny.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 23, 2013 9:38:22pm
[-]
I think it's horrible! I understand they're doing it because they have so many dang people living over there in one place, and are trying to keep it roomy, but...People should at LEAST be free to decide how many children they want to have! I don't like it at all.

[you must login to view images]
~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 23, 2013 10:38:46pm
[-]
its also sad why they have this policy
Then the family can't have more children meaning the kids would not have brothers or sisters
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:39:19am
[-]
I feel terrible about this, and also its stupid because their are people that have twins and stuff like that, but then what will happen. A parent will have to choose whether the first son or second one that comes out? That outrageous
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 7:02:19am
[-]
This is 'murica, get on our level. <.< AMERICA! Where all the McDonalds are <3
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 1:11:16pm
[-]
His point about the one child policy is completely right, we have been learning about it at school, did u know that china's population dropped by a wopping 250 MILLION. People while the one child policy was in act

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 1:13:13pm (This post was last modified: August 24, 2013 1:15:52pm by gambler123456789.)
[-]
China's One Child Policy
The policy really worked, but listen how bad of the law this is: if a mother gave birth to multiple children the girls will all die and then one boy will be selected

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 4:46:37pm
[-]
The one child policy is contradictory to me. For one side people could say that by the one child policy weakens the government as there are less people. However, people can also say that it is perfectly good as it only affects a small part of the population and China needs less people has it has nearly 1/7 of the world's population. I am not sure which side I agree with.

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 28, 2013 9:03:50am
[-]
I think it's sad but necessary.

Thank this message
August 28, 2013 4:56:06pm
[-]
It's terrible I have to say this but it's definitely necessary. China is already the most populated country on Earth, so it makes sense that they don't want to overpopulate it anymore.
Thank this message
August 31, 2013 9:08:02am
[-]
I think china one child policy is wrong cause it then causes familys and family names to die out which is wrong, the idea is right but i think the way they are trying to do this is wrong
Thank this message
September 04, 2013 10:47:04am
[-]
i think the policy of china is wrong because people are litterly killing there dauthers to get sons. because they can later on support the family better then females can.
i think there should be no policy because its wrong that parents need to kill there kidds to get better lifes.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 04, 2013 4:31:18pm
[-]
They do this because china is over populated but I don't think it's right to kill ok give away the other child though (2nd) one

Thank this message
September 17, 2013 6:47:28pm
[-]
I think it's a pretty good move from china.Every country must do something to reduce the population as is causing many problems.
For more info please view and it is very beneficial [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
September 19, 2013 2:27:12pm
[-]
I think china one child policy is wrong cause it then causes familys and family names to die out which is wrong, the idea is right but i think the way they are trying to do this is wrong
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]