Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Paranormal/Supernatural
Paranormal/Supernatural
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Paranormal/Supernatural
February 16, 2013 9:23:49am
[-]
Do you believe in the paranormal/supernatural?YES!! but i dont have any supernatural encounter and i dont want to encounter.

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2013 9:37:10am
[-]
One day,when I was playing not too far out of my town,I was just walking up the hill and I looked up and saw something rather peculiar,so I walked on the ground.It had a bunch of black and white pebbles and a big statue in the middle.My dad said,"Stop!Don't go over there!You'll be cursed!"Now since then I get scared from weird shadows and I always feel like I'm being watched...

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 9:41:20am
[-]
nope i don't think there is ghost or whatever you said its people's fear who create them in my opinion.

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 9:45:27am
[-]
becuz there arent any ghost
only devils and angels :/
Thank this message
February 20, 2013 7:47:41pm
[-]
Honestly.. Yes I do. I have , and frequently do, see ghosts/spirits. I'm not entirely sure if they are actually there, or if they're stuck memories from the past.. ut I know they aren't in my head.
Thank this message
February 23, 2013 4:24:02am
[-]
Demons, in fact, do exist.

They feed on us and our doing. They are the reason why you sin, by either the smallest, white lie, to the crime of killing hundreds upon thousands of men, women, and children alike. Satan and his crew are living inside you, tempting you, and there's no cure. Only one. God.

God has helped man through the world and gave life to all living things. Along with his son and the Holy Spirit, God has made miracles of the supernatural. You need to hear his voice and repent. Right now.

Aliens? Meh, not so sure. Other life forms could exist on other planets, but they need to be able to produce or create water or food by the light of the Sun or other stars. These life forms are most likely going to be bacteria, and soon enough other animals would be created, causing a food chain and supplying food to cause space creatures. I heard from a friend that scientists have discovered a planet 1,000,000 light years away, made with completely acidic water. I believe it also has a rock hard core.
Imagine, if there was small bacteria, that lived in that water, producing its own food, and slowly removed the acid from its location. It would be possible some bacteria would evolve, or God may create another creature, and soon a food chain would form, and then a web. There. Life on the faraway planet has been created.

Bigfoot or Yetis may just be genetic mutated apes with a larger size than usual. They may also find a mate, and soon DNA from the genetic mutated parent might pass down to the child, causing that primate to be large as well.

Ghosts are loose souls with no bodies. People have souls. They die. They may or may not become angels. They come down to Earth to guide people or tell people of the good news. Some people clarify them as ghosts or souls. That's my first theory.
It's possible that other ghosts are demons that try to frighten others and possess, like many people say they would. These are probably despicable people who haven't changed their ways, or another of Satan's tricks.

I believe in dragons. Someone could create a Komodo Dragon and bat combination, possibly creating the closest dragon in the world.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
February 23, 2013 9:11:22am
[-]
I am just going to come out and say it. Anyone who says that aliens do not exist some where out there in the universe is crazy.. There are so many galaxies so many billions of lightyears away.. That's the fastest speed in the billions.. You know how long 1 billion seconds takes? 31 years.. Now think about how massive a scope 1 billion light years is. There are other living life forms out there. Guarantee it.

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/1zbthqc.png[/IMG ]
Thank this message
February 23, 2013 9:16:45am
[-]
I believe in Ghosts but not in spirits.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:39:25pm
[-]
Personally, I only believe in Demons as in Satan kind of demons, but other than that, not really.

The best Seiya-Jin ever!
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:59:17pm
[-]
Should the unexplained be supernatural or just a phenomenon. I belief in aliens. But, as for ghosts. That is a nope.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 7:58:26pm
[-]
I believe in ghosts because I saw one before. I was sitting on my bed when the light went on. I looked at my watch, and it said 2:00. As I turned, a little girl about age nine dragged at my brother Zachary. I took my lightsaber collectible and pushed the girl away. Then, she disappeared before my eyes.

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 8:21:45pm
[-]
I believe in spirits that linger here on earth. Whether they are bad or not I'm not sure but there are times when I walk into a house and just feel like someone is there watching me. My boyfriend can feel these things as well. We don't like to mess with them like with those boards or anything like that but if it gets too much for us we will walk out without saying a word.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:22:24am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 9:12:04am
[-]
Aliens definitely, there has been so many sightings and unexplained things that the only way to solve it is by the including the factors of alien interaction.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 12:31:52pm
[-]
Ghosts I do believe, and are surely present, roaming around us. I've seen people being possessed by demons. They get pretty frightening, talking in a completely different voice and gaining supernatural strength.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]