Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Black ops 2 players! Post your GT or PSN here!
Black ops 2 players! Post your GT or PSN here!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 11, 2013 4:49:16am
[-]
Note to admins: Feel free to move or delete if this is not allowable.

The Official Black Ops 2 Thread!

[you must login to view images]

Feel free to post your gamertags/psn so others can add you or pick up a few games together.

CREED NAME : GAMERTAG/PSN

ex. notkeone / psn - notkeone ( If you would like to be added please post your information in this format.)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 11, 2013 10:43:21am
[-]
lol well not sure anyone would really post there names.. even tho i wouldnt mind.. but i dont play that much anymore now thet i got max 10th an most gunes gold or diamond..
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 5:38:40pm
[-]
i have ps3 and bo2 but im not going to say my psn and dont play anymore i got bored of it after 2 days

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 5:53:17pm
[-]
Well I'm sure that there's others out there that are still active in the game and for those that are, leave me a message and I'll invite you to a game when I'm online.
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 8:35:11pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 12, 2013 9:44:00am
[-]
If you happen to not enjoy playing with a fellow creeder then all you simply have to do is just leave the lobby or deny the friend request. I never said anything about always having to add everyone nor accept every invite.
Thank this message
February 12, 2013 9:44:50am
[-]
Even with those things mentioned, whats the worse that could happen? I just wanted to try to open another way for fellow creeders to interact with each other in something that they'd both enjoy.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]