Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < KREATOR
KREATOR
Favorite Thread Post Reply
KREATOR
February 11, 2013 9:05:11pm
[-]
KREATOR
is there anyone out there who loves the sound of old school german thrash metal with the vocals of mille petrozza? if you do what did you think of their newest album: phantom antichrist? or just say what your favorite song is made by KREATOR

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 11, 2013 9:06:42pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 9:14:56pm
[-]
i make several posts because these three bands are my favorite bands and i hope to get comments and positive feedback on these bands also because they all sound so different from each other i put them seperately because a bass based metal band is different from a more high pitched band and if you knew any of these bands you would probably understand this as well, you are not going to compare justin bieber with michael jackson even though they are both pop artists

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 9:36:13pm
[-]
i can see were you're coming from.. i havent got to hear stuff like that in a long time.. i rarely know what they r really saying.. lol but i like how it sounds :P
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 9:39:01pm
[-]
it is true mille petrozza is hard to understand especially when he kicks the speed up a notch like in civilization collapse it is really hard to keep track but the lyrics are truly epic

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]