Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Deja Vu?
Deja Vu?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Deja Vu?
February 13, 2013 12:08:17pm
[-]
yes i also have the same problem of daja vu because once after something happened i was like - i just knew this was gonna happen .

:)
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 13, 2013 12:17:01pm
[-]
February 12, 2013 7:20:31pm1dogzilla Wrote:  I literally, no joke, not kidding whatsoever, have dreams of the future,
they either come true the next day or month,
Its crazy, Cuz, sometimes when I look at something somewhere, its like I've seen it before, then The dream recurs to me.
And sometimes I have dreams that occur 2x or 3x, It may be significant, but then again, they may not

Freaky... Its happened once to me. Had a dream that I was in Texas with my cousins and they got robbed. Within a year, my cousins were robbed. The one thing that didn't happen in real life that was in my dream was that the robbers didn't get caught.
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 12:45:33pm
[-]
Well from what i heard in my religion. Is that when you were in your mothers womb, You see your life flashing. So when something happens and you think that you've already seen it. It may be when you were in your mothers Tummy :3

[you must login to view images]

^
Thanx For Teaching Us How Dualot <3

^
Thanx LegendaryTamers For Teaching us how <3

My Training Thread (Cheap):
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 12:55:25pm
[-]
February 12, 2013 6:27:46pmAnarchy Wrote:  Yeah, Tyizor. Most of the deja vus I encounter I usually remember from dreams...

same but this as happend tome many times

[you must login to view links]<br />
[img]<br />
made by yoshi09012<br />
<br />
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8057/darkraibyshigu.jpg[img]<br />
<br />
made by samaj2313<br />
[url=http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/darkri.38669/"][img]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/01/49363_trainercard-darkri.png

[img]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Dialga_2012/Signatures/Job5_zpsb46ce12e.png[img]
made by Dialga2012

[img]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Wailord88888/darkrai3223signature_zps5bf2574c.png[img]
made by
Wailord88888
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:10:22pm
[-]
actually i searched it up (not 100% sure) but it said that when your brain either cant handle something or cant see something coming or just messes up and doesnt get it, your brain tries to remember something that seems to fit in the current situation, therefor you feel as if you've seen it before because thats what your brain makes you think. again im not 100% sure about this.
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:29:31pm
[-]
hmm i don't think that's right. or else we'd think everything we've never seen before is familiar
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:11:43am
[-]
No, I think I have a 3rd Eye :D, I sometimes get visions. But I'm not sure,
Like if my dream is a dream that has real people in it, then I know it'll come true,
But if its something crazy like being eaten by a Giant Marshmallow, Its most likely not real

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:26:36am (This post was last modified: February 14, 2013 1:27:11am by Omnoms22.)
[-]
Deja Vu?
every face you see in your dream is a real person that you've met or seen some point in your life :) *fun fact
so, everyone in your dreams are "real people" :P
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:29:25am
[-]
No, Not like that, sometimes I see people in my dreams I have never seen before, or some stranger I've seen before, in the past.
I do sometimes see people that I know, And in the future, my dream comes true and the person I dreamt of was there.

^^ My Work

Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:32:40am
[-]
someone you've seen could mean a random person you've passed by while shopping :) it's not limited to "people you know"
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:49:58am
[-]
Omnoms22 maybe you're right but I do sometimes feel that why do I know what will happen next even though
it is still bound to happen but not all the times I'll know what will happen.

Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:52:32am
[-]
hmm i guess that's just called your gut :P it's what you use to play 5050 too isn't it?
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:59:50am
[-]
Yeah., Well in that case, I'm horrible, in 50/50 I think that people bot and scam to get coins, thats just how their brains work

^^ My Work

Thank this message
February 14, 2013 2:04:10am
[-]
Well in the 50/50 I usually used my instinct and if I really feel that I can't I really can't win xD
Now I always feel that I'll not win any bets for now that's why I stopped betting xD

Thank this message
February 14, 2013 2:18:59am
[-]
No no, most don't bot :P we use a complex brain hurting probability thing haha i only "saw the road" (air gear reference) a few times XD
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]