Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < black ops 2 bug
black ops 2 bug
Favorite Thread Post Reply
black ops 2 bug
February 12, 2013 9:13:22pm
[-]
black ops 2 bug
i have a problem or a concern with my game for the playstation 3 black ops 2. each time i boot the game it says the game is not installed properly and some content might be unavailable. i did everything right installed it twice and still the same warning. does anyone have an idea of the problem or shares this problem?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 14, 2013 5:36:30pm
[-]
i have no idea but try clearing your bo2 game data if there is any or theres a chance that your cd might not work
best solution: search on google the error it says on your ps3 when it comes up

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 5:42:17pm
[-]
basicly what you might have to do is try clean your disk and turn on the ps3 without the game sign in and try again if the problem persists you might of turned of your system uncorectly and your file have coruppted dont deleate your game data go on the the psn store and see if theres so updates you need to do :)

Check out mine and hitmans training gym great rates [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
February 14, 2013 10:22:33pm
[-]
i have tried all of that already and it was already like this when i bought it it does not seem to harm my gameplay though it is just really irritating each time you boot a game that you get a warning

Thank this message
February 15, 2013 5:10:39am
[-]
i also have absolutely no idea why is all that happening , never happened to me before .

:)
Thank this message
February 15, 2013 7:49:23am
[-]
Well i had checked on other forums as well and there were a lot of people who say that the game black ops 2 is not completely put on the disc some claim only half of the actual data is on the disc so perhaps that is what is causing it

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]