Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < Ultimate Music List
Ultimate Music List
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Ultimate Music List
February 13, 2013 10:21:46am (This post was last modified: February 15, 2013 12:18:33am by EmoNovember.)
[-]
Ultimate Music List
*If you're having trouble finding the genre you like... Ctrl F and then search Band's ____ and the genre you like most... i will try and include all genres... just post what you like ^.^ *UPDATED DAILY OR WEEKLY*

Band's Metal

*Emo Metal*

Blind Fool Love - Vampiro ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Emo Metal/Post Hardcore) (Language: Italian)
Skyscraper Walk Among Us - My Best Friend Is Now My Worst Enemy ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Emo Metal/Post Hardcore)
(Language: English)
Papercut Massacre- Pink Lighted Suicide ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Emo Metal/Alternative Rock) (Language: English)

*Deathcore/Metalcore*

Phinehas - I Am The Lion ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Metalcore/Deathcore) (Language:English)
Attila - Payback *Viewer Discretion* *Swear Word's and Gruesome Lyrics* ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Deathcore) (Language: English)
Tear Out The Heart- Undead Anthem ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Metalcore/Post Hardcore) (Language: English)
Scorned Embrace- Damnation Comes ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Metalcore) (Language: English)

*Death Metal/Thrash Metal*
Godflesh- I Wasn't Born To Follow (Genre: Heavy Industrial) (Language: English?)

Band's Punk

*Punk*

Such Gold - Two Year Plan ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Punk/Pop Punk) (Language: English)

*Pop Punk*

The Story So Far - Quicksand ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Punk/Pop Punk) (Language: English)
Give It Back- Pay Your Price ([you must login to view links])(Genre: Pop Punk/Rock) (Language: English)

Band's Pop Rock

Destine - In Your Arms ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Pop Rock) (Language: English)
Make Believe - Home ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Pop Rock/Acoustic) (Language: English)

Band's Rapcore

Almost Kings - On Like That ([you must login to view links]) (Genre:Rapcore/Rap) (Language: English)
3rd Strike - No Light ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Alternative Rock/Rapcore) (Language: English)

Band's Oldschool Metal/Rock

Alice Cooper- Hurricane Years ([you must login to view links]) (Genre: Rock) (Language: English)

Spoiler:

[you must login to view images]
Thank's For The Signature ImRaaichuu #156751 at the cheap price of 10 coins why not get one? pm him :D

List of Pokemon
Bulbasaur Level 3,000 [x]
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Charmander Level 3,000 []
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 13, 2013 10:41:41am
[-]
Edited.... New section (Pop Rock)
enjoy ^.^

Spoiler:

Thank's For The Signature ImRaaichuu #156751 at the cheap price of 10 coins why not get one? pm him :D

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:14:16am
[-]
Nice I want to listen to the songs of those bands I want the blind fool love to listen

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:17:56am
[-]
Deffinitly gonna check these out haha I wrote em all down!!
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:21:00am
[-]
band metal is cool i some how can relate to their music very exquisite and nice. hope to see more nice artist in the near future. good thread dude. like na like.

I will break through the limits

thank to anarchy
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:22:48am
[-]
February 13, 2013 6:21:00amjayankun Wrote:  band metal is cool i some how can relate to their music very exquisite and nice. hope to see more nice artist in the near future. good thread dude. like na like.

thank you very much man

p.s what does everyone think i should add next?

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
February 13, 2013 2:12:59pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 8:27:54pm
[-]
February 13, 2013 9:12:59amshehzadtheruler Wrote:  Checked them all they are good but you know I really don't care cause right now I am addicted to Linkin Park.

Haha well... i like Linkin Park
but after hybrid theory i kind of tuned out a bit
the new album is great... well the vocals are, the music is pretty bad... i can always add Rapcore bands
thats one of the genres linkin park are

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
February 13, 2013 8:38:18pm
[-]
I like this idea. I'm going to favourite this, and just watch out for new posts. I hope you continue this ^.^
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 8:41:57pm
[-]
February 13, 2013 3:38:18pmcooler66 Wrote:  I like this idea. I'm going to favourite this, and just watch out for new posts. I hope you continue this ^.^

Oh well thank you Cooler66
if you have any suggestions for genres... just post or pm me

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
February 13, 2013 10:33:09pm
[-]
haha funny i thought hey destine i've heard of them, which isn't really weird cause they are form the same country and the radio played them so many times

first made by neko second made by anarchy
Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:18:03pm
[-]
February 13, 2013 5:33:09pmceline94 Wrote:  haha funny i thought hey destine i've heard of them, which isn't really weird cause they are form the same country and the radio played them so many times

Oh really.... wow
if you ever met the member's or see them live
^.^ please tell them they have a HUGE Australian fan ^.^

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
February 13, 2013 11:24:22pm
[-]
Edit.... New Genre added
*Rapcore*

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
February 14, 2013 1:23:32am
[-]
Edit.... New Genre added
*Oldschool Metal/Rock*

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
February 14, 2013 6:50:36am
[-]
Edit... New font
and new subgenre *pop punk*

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]