Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < The great question
The great question
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The great question
February 15, 2013 7:17:13am
[-]
So Athiesm is pretty much that u live life To the fullest and do whatever u want and then when u die, you die and you don't go to heaven or hell becu they don't believe in those places.

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 15, 2013 7:21:13am
[-]
1dogzilla's first post pretty much sums it up.
Thank this message
February 15, 2013 7:23:33am
[-]
Well. I just want to be successful in my life and be happy as I could.
Facing problems and hardships without backing down.

Thank this message
February 15, 2013 7:23:42am
[-]
Yes, thank u Anarchy :), yeah so Our purpose is to glorify God from how he made us and use out hurts or by our actions and thoughts , we should always glorify him :)

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
February 15, 2013 7:54:47am (This post was last modified: February 15, 2013 8:06:29am by jayankun.)
[-]
The great question
wow you are smart 1dogzilla , do have already a degree you are good in explaining in atheism. i agree with you our purpose might to glorify god and spread his words of wisdom.

I will break through the limits

thank to anarchy
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 7:12:40am
[-]
I am here because god made me, i think meaning is to by a good use to the society or the world.

Thank this message
February 17, 2013 11:04:50pm
[-]
That's a pretty righteous answer Jack i see most of you are here because God made us. I believe it too.
Thank this message
February 18, 2013 1:14:04am
[-]
I beleive that the one and only God is the one who can save you from a blazing furnace that is seven times hotter then usual.
Thank this message
February 18, 2013 3:12:07pm
[-]
ever since i was a kid i thought there was a reason in my life- to help demolish the evils that creep around in the shadows, and help others achieve happyness, before my grandma passed away she left me her necklace and engrave to it was uno antes que tu, or one before you in english- and that means put others before you

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
me deal with it....steez
Thank this message
February 20, 2013 7:44:05pm
[-]
Am I here because the Horned God and the Tripple Goddess has willed it to be :) I'm here to stop the horrifying destruction of the Earth. Of course, not like developing the earth, but the unneeded stuff, like cutting down entire rain forests.
Thank this message
March 03, 2013 12:34:32pm (This post was last modified: March 03, 2013 2:49:01pm by romano1.)
[-]
The great question
I don't really believe in god.
Maybe i should just live life to the fullest and have fun.
Thank this message
March 08, 2013 4:16:38am
[-]
I believe I was put on this earth to worship and love my lord jesus christ. to love others. to read his word. to teach others. to learn from him. to learn from my mistakes. to find my main purpose among all that seems so large a task that I shall not attempt it. for my god is glorious
Thank this message
March 10, 2013 2:27:42am
[-]
Life is experiential and opportunistic. I believe I exist to consume foods and resources. I don't believe that my purpose is meant to be the moral foundation for my children
Thank this message
March 15, 2013 9:45:10pm
[-]
I don't believe in purpose, see. My religion is pessimism. This is the only thing I need to say on the matter: For those who believe you're here to praise God, why does God exist? Why does existence even exist? What is the purpose of the Earth? Why does Life exist? Why is the Universe even here, why isn't there eternal nothingness?

Here's my counterargument. Don't say God exists for us to praise him. As a side note, you believe in spreading Christianity, Muslims believe in spreading Islam, Jews in spreading Judaism, Heathens in spreading Heathenism and so on for many thousands of religions. What makes your 2% correct and the other 98% wrong? I have no beliefs, so I'm completely open to being wrong. If you can post some concrete proof (and not the bible, which was written through man supposedly by God which technically means) then I'm all for it, but it's just that to me, life feels like a waste of life. Isn't that an interesting, uncommon stance?

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
April 15, 2013 3:39:19pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]