Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < The Equation Book
The Equation Book
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Equation Book
February 16, 2013 10:24:57am
[-]
The Equation Book
Achieving goals loses its fun once you area unit solely driven by discipline to satisfy a time point in time. My expertise has shown Maine that after I place a time during which i would like to realize a selected goal, instead of enjoying the journey on the way to the destination, it will become plodding and lose its joy.

Certainly there are different cases that setting a time by which I needed to finish a task semiconductor diode Maine to accomplishing the goal sooner. nonetheless there's one thing to be same for having a fascinating outcome during which you permit yourself to freely journey to the supposed destination.

The Equation Book

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2013 5:53:30pm
[-]
I don't think that this is the right section to post this under

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
[you must login to view images]
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
March 10, 2013 9:47:43pm
[-]
umm is this a right spot to post goals... ?
Thank this message
March 12, 2013 8:33:47pm
[-]
I think this should be under studying section as it helps us reach goals.

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 6:12:31am
[-]
Filming

The Matrix Reloaded was largely filmed at Fox Studios in Australia, concurrently with filming of the sequel, Revolutions. The freeway chase and "Burly Brawl" scenes were filmed at the decommissioned Naval Air Station Alameda in Alameda, California. The producers constructed a 1.5-mile freeway on the old runways specifically for the film. Some portions of the chase were also filmed in Oakland, California, and the tunnel shown briefly is the Webster Tube, which connects Oakland and Alameda. Some post-production editing was also done in old aircraft hangars on the base as well.

The city of Akron, Ohio was willing to give full access to Route 59, the stretch of freeway known as the "Innerbelt", for filming of the freeway chase when it was under consideration. However, producers decided against this as "the time to reset all the cars in their start position would take too long".[6] MythBusters would later reuse the Alameda location in order to explore the effects of a head-on collision between two semi trucks, and to perform various other experiments.

Around 97% of the materials from the sets of the film were recycled after production was completed; for example, tons of wood were sent to Mexico to build low-income housing.[7]

Some scenes from the film Baraka by Ron Fricke were selected to represent the real world shown by the wallmonitors in the Architect's room.[8]
Visual effects

Following the success of the previous film, Wachowskis came up with extremely difficult action sequences, such as the Burly Brawl, a scene in which Neo had to fight 100 Smiths. To develop technologies for the film, Warner Bros. launched ESC Entertainment.[9]

The ESC team tried to figure out how to bring the Wachowskis' vision to the screen, but because the bullet time required arrays of carefully aligned cameras and months of planning, even for a brief scene featuring two or three actors, a scene like the Burly Brawl as the brothers envision would require more so, and even take years of compositing. Eventually John Gaeta realized that the technology he and his crew had developed for The Matrix's bullet time was no longer sufficient and concluded they needed a virtual camera. Having before used real photographs of building as texture for 3D models in The Matrix, the team started digitizing all data, such as scenes, characters' motions, or even the reflectivity of Neo's cassock. They developed "Universal Capture", a process which samples and stores facial details and expressions at high resolution, then capture expressions from Reeves and Weaving. The algorithm was written by Borshukov, who had also created the algorithm for the visual effect in The Matrix. With this collected wealth of data, they finally were able to create virtual cinematography in which characters, locations, and events can all be created digitally and viewed through virtual cameras, eliminating the restrictions of real cameras, years of compositing data, and replacing the use of still camera arrays or, in some scenes, cameras altogether. The ESC team render the final effects using the program mental ray.[9]
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 6:53:56am
[-]
Around 97% of the materials from the sets of the film were recycled after production was completed; for example, tons of wood were sent to Mexico to build low-income housing.[7]
Is it true ^^^
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:00:50am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:01:11am
[-]

Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:01:37am
[-]

Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:01:57am
[-]

Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:02:37am
[-]

Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:21:17am
[-]
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:21:45am
[-]
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:41:53am
[-]
s u r right Achieving goals loses its fun once you area unit solely driven by discipline to satisfy a time point in time. My expertise has shown Maine that after I place a time during which i would like to realize a selected goal, instead of enjoying the journey on the way to the destination, it will become plodding and lose its joy.

Certainly there are different cases that setting a time by which I needed to finish a task semiconductor diode Maine to accomplishing the goal sooner. nonetheless there's one thing to be same for having a fascinating outcome during which you permit yourself to freely journey to the supposed destination.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:49:15am
[-]
s ur right Achieving goals loses its fun once you area unit solely driven by discipline to satisfy a time point in time. My expertise has shown Maine that after I place a time during which i would like to realize a selected goal, instead of enjoying the journey on the way to the destination, it will become plodding and lose its joy.

this is what i have seen in the past week
just to put it simple here is the Wolf Children Official Trailer English Dub
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]