Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Wii U Or Wii
Wii U Or Wii
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Wii U Or Wii
March 17, 2013 5:34:46pm
[-]
Wii U Or Wii
Is it worth getting a wii u And u can do it for wii? Is it worth it? How are they differ. I know about the little game thing

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 17, 2013 10:04:55pm
[-]
The Wii U is the newest console with a lot of new features compared to the Wii. However, a wii should work fine.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 10:38:37am
[-]
Wii has a large selection of Downloadable Games(A quick search on Wikipedia should give you a list of all of them.) and GameCube Game, but can't play Wii U Games. Wii U can play Wii Games and Wii U Games. Later on in the year, you will be able to download all of the Downloadable Games that the Wii has. Wii U will also have the ability to download GBA Games from the EShop and GameCube Games. Also, Nintendo is going to stop releasing Wii Games, as Wii U is the Next Gen Console and will be releasing games for years and Wii's last game will be released later this year. This only the few things that you can do. In my opinion, you should get the Wii U. I hope that I helped you.

Hey! It's been a while! I kinda miss this place... It's been about five years since I joined.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 9:09:49pm
[-]
I have a wii, but a wii U is much better and more expensive. I'd prefer the Wii U

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
March 19, 2013 10:28:15am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 20, 2013 1:05:31am
[-]
SSB4!!! WIIU NOW!!!

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 1:23:44am
[-]
I have a Wii and I would say go for the WiiU. They have better hardware/software and can still play all your wii games.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 9:07:17pm
[-]
the wii in my opion should be used only for sports and fitness i use enjoy the PS3 more so than the Wii and Xbox :/
Thank this message
March 30, 2013 3:13:41am
[-]
Gaia evolves through a cybernetic feedback system operated unconsciously by the biota, leading to broad stabilization of the conditions of habitability in a full homeostasis. Many processes in the Earth's surface essential for the conditions of life depend on the interaction of living forms, especially microorganisms, with inorganic elements. These processes establish a global control system that regulates Earth's surface temperature, atmosphere composition and ocean salinity, powered by the global thermodynamic disequilibrium state of the Earth system.[8]

The existence of a planetary homeostasis influenced by living forms had been observed previously in the field of biogeochemistry, and it is being investigated also in other fields like Earth system science. The originality of the Gaia theory relies on the assessment that such homeostatic balance is actively pursued with the goal of keeping the optimal conditions for life, even when terrestrial or external events menace them.[9]Gaia evolves through a cybernetic feedback system operated unconsciously by the biota, leading to broad stabilization of the conditions of habitability in a full homeostasis. Many processes in the Earth's surface essential for the conditions of life depend on the interaction of living forms, especially microorganisms, with inorganic elements. These processes establish a global control system that regulates Earth's surface temperature, atmosphere composition and ocean salinity, powered by the global thermodynamic disequilibrium state of the Earth system.[8]

The existence of a planetary homeostasis influenced by living forms had been observed previously in the field of biogeochemistry, and it is being investigated also in other fields like Earth system science. The originality of the Gaia theory relies on the assessment that such homeostatic balance is actively pursued with the goal of keeping the optimal conditions for life, even when terrestrial or external events menace them.[9]Gaia evolves through a cybernetic feedback system operated unconsciously by the biota, leading to broad stabilization of the conditions of habitability in a full homeostasis. Many processes in the Earth's surface essential for the conditions of life depend on the interaction of living forms, especially microorganisms, with inorganic elements. These processes establish a global control system that regulates Earth's surface temperature, atmosphere composition and ocean salinity, powered by the global thermodynamic disequilibrium state of the Earth system.[8]

The existence of a planetary homeostasis influenced by living forms had been observed previously in the field of biogeochemistry, and it is being investigated also in other fields like Earth system science. The originality of the Gaia theory relies on the assessment that such homeostatic balance is actively pursued with the goal of keeping the optimal conditions for life, even when terrestrial or external events menace them.[9] yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thank this message
March 30, 2013 3:14:32am
[-]
Gaia evolves through a cybernetic feedback system operated unconsciously by the biota, leading to broad stabilization of the conditions of habitability in a full homeostasis. Many processes in the Earth's surface essential for the conditions of life depend on the interaction of living forms, especially microorganisms, with inorganic elements. These processes establish a global control system that regulates Earth's surface temperature, atmosphere composition and ocean salinity, powered by the global thermodynamic disequilibrium state of the Earth system.[8]

The existence of a planetary homeostasis influenced by living forms had been observed previously in the field of biogeochemistry, and it is being investigated also in other fields like Earth system science. The originality of the Gaia theory relies on the assessment that such homeostatic balance is actively pursued with the goal of keeping the optimal conditions for life, even when terrestrial or external events menace them.[9]
Thank this message
March 31, 2013 1:14:41pm
[-]
Uhhh... No double posting useless stuff CGPA.

Thank this message
March 31, 2013 3:07:29pm
[-]
wii u scribblenauts because
you can summon stuff
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 12:10:42pm
[-]
Wii u is better
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 8:19:10am
[-]
Wii U is better because there can be 5 players playing a game and also the new super smash bros. is coming out on the wii U :D

Thank this message
July 16, 2013 9:05:01pm
[-]
Wii U is better because you get newer software and newer possibilities. Newer games *hopefully a main series pokemon rpg* but i would definitely get a wii u if you had the money.

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]