Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Life in Space?
Life in Space?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Life in Space?
June 06, 2013 12:35:01pm (This post was last modified: June 06, 2013 12:35:41pm by Akari177.)
[-]
Life in Space?
Has anyone heard about the extraterrestrial life that were found in the meteorite that crash landed in Sri Lanka? Tiny fossils of algae, similar to the kind found in seaweed, were found in a meteorite fragment that crash landed. The algae organisms are similar to the ones found in Earth fossils yet there are other organisms that have not been identified preserved with the algae on that meteorite fragment. While I do think that there is other life out there, I don't believe that it is intelligent life.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 07, 2013 1:45:41am
[-]
I believe aliens exist, because there has been talk and sightings of them (although im sure not all of them can be trusted.) But i think there are quite the fair number of civilizations throughout the galazy and universe. only reason we cant check ourselves is because we have yet to have the technology to move at the speed of light, nor do i think our bodies will be capable of withstanding the force.
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 12:24:02pm
[-]
I guess that Alien are Actually the humans in the past as they go live in the space, they have changed themself due to the surroundings and Human technology is too weak to explore the whole galaxy though.

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 1:32:14pm
[-]
i totally think there is other life out there in the universe
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 1:43:09pm
[-]
You Mean Aliens. If it is true then I think One day we found "JADOO" (name of Alien) in one of the planet.

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 5:32:37am (This post was last modified: June 11, 2013 5:33:03am by snorunt.)
[-]
Life in Space?
I learned that theres is more life somewhere just like earth they call it the super earth its many light years away from earth though.

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 11:45:01am
[-]
Astronauts have not found any living species in space, yet but that doesn't mean that there will not be a living species out there at all, so whoever said that there are no species outside of Earth you are wrong. Astronauts say that Mars could support life, as well as the planet Kabler.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:10:04pm
[-]
aliens are real, there are over a billion planets in each galaxy and an infinate number of galaxy's some where there will be a planet that went through the exact same life stages as ours and now contains life forms similar to us
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]