Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < What is the worst crime committed?
What is the worst crime committed?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 06, 2013 1:03:22pm
[-]
I would have to go with the holocaust, millions died from that. There are many others way worse than any attack that has been made on American soil.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 06, 2013 1:19:39pm
[-]
Holocaust. Without doubt. MILLIONS of innocent people were murdered mercilessly. Everytime my grandma talks about it, her eyes just fill up with water.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:08:26pm
[-]
I have to agree with lilpikachu313 on this one. Definitely the Holocaust.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:11:28pm
[-]
The holocaust, commited by hitler or slavery, unknown who started

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:11:46pm
[-]
Me i'll say the school shooting at Sandyhook Connecticuit.. That dude comes in and kills most of the Kindergardeners and some innocent people..

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:11:53pm (This post was last modified: April 07, 2013 5:12:25pm by Shigi.)
[-]
The holocaust, commited by hitler or slavery, unknown who started

sorry posted again as i accidentaly reloaded

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:29:28pm
[-]
the worst crime done is buy this guy who kidnap these kids raped them then turned around and killed them than ate them and or threw them in some river saw it on a show
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:52:04pm
[-]
The worst crime ever committed has to be the attack on pearl harbor, which also lead to the bomb that should have never been
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:52:25pm
[-]
The worst crime ever committed has to be the attack on pearl harbor, which also lead to the bomb that should have never been
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 8:09:45pm
[-]
id alsi say that sandy hook was a pretty tragic crime as pdog and others have stated
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 8:55:58pm
[-]
Holocaust, it's scary how extreme everything was in those camps :\ you should google the background
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 10:35:45pm
[-]
Id have to say and sadly there are many choices but one of the saddest ones is that guy who shot up the school and 20 kids died and so did 6 adult so sad i cried for the little children because i thought about what if that happened at my little sisters school
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 10:38:21pm (This post was last modified: April 07, 2013 10:40:22pm by Mysterious Garden.)
[-]
The worst crime ever committed? That horrible school shooting in Connecticut a while back. All those innocent children...Though the Holocaust was even worse...

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 10:39:58pm
[-]
i would say wen a 5 year old took my candy
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 12:05:06am
[-]
I think the worst crime ever is 9/11. So many people were killed, both civilians and people who serve the government. Another terrible one is the school shootings. Innocent kids were killed.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]