Recent Findings
May 31, 2013 5:13:06pm
[-]
Wow, I didn't know marijuana was so beneficial to the earths air
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 03, 2013 9:21:13pm
[-]
Wow, that's pretty interesting actually. Thanks for sharing that with us all, I've learnt plenty from this, haha ;3

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 06, 2013 2:39:28am
[-]
PKMN4Life, scientists didn't even know until recently, when a large field was discovered near an airport. They found that unlike other residential areas around airports, the people living there weren't getting sick nearly as often. They ran a few air quality studies with marijuana and found it to be about 10 times as effective at cleaning air as most trees.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 06, 2013 2:57:31am
[-]
wow cool thread, its very interesting and helpfull, its about drive in the road, we must focus

CF
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 5:24:53pm
[-]
By activating a brain circuit that controls compulsive behavior, MIT neuroscientists have shown that they can block a compulsive behavior in mice, a result that could help researchers develop new treatments for diseases such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and Tourette's syndrome.MIT neuroscientists used light to control the activity of neurons involved in compulsive behavior.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 9:59:38am
[-]
As modern technologies grow and the environment gets affected Plants and animals also adapt to the change. Recently a new type of Fungie has been found in the Amazon area and experiments prove that the Fungie can eat Plastic products rapidly. If more and more r produced they dont hav any side effect on our environment nor on living beings. This can help fight against the Plastic problem

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 12:15:46pm
[-]
Now cellphone are something that some human cant live without of cellphone, co2 in the air cuz by human technology:/

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 1:54:28pm
[-]
thank you mike, ill see if i can find anything interesting also
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:05:12pm
[-]
Researchers from the University of Hawaii at Manoa NASA Astrobiology Institute (UHNAI) have discovered high concentrations of boron in a Martian meteorite. When present in its oxidized form (borate), boron may have played a key role in the formation of RNA, one of the building blocks for life.The Antarctic Search for Meteorites team found the Martian meteorite used in this study in Antarctica during its 2009-2010 field season. The minerals it contains, as well as its chemical composition, clearly show that it is of Martian origin.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:24:38pm
[-]
These facts are amazing mikehappy the only one i knew from before was the paper and electronics one. Where did you find all of these because i have to read more.

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
June 12, 2013 12:32:21am
[-]
Wow, just wow, this is really interesting, especially that CO2 part. It's good that the earth is making these changes, the society needs them really badly.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 12:49:07am
[-]
This is actually cool, I never knew that marijuana is actually good for the environment. :o That CO2 part was really interesting as well, I also didn't know that being on the computer made you smart, I guess I'm never getting off the computer again. :P
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 4:58:16pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 4:59:54pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 7:16:46pm
[-]
Doesn't completely eliminate stuff. the electricity for the electronics still is mainly produced by polluting sources. Electronics cab also create addiction.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]