Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Are We Already Dead?
Are We Already Dead?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Are We Already Dead?
April 17, 2013 9:47:12pm
[-]
I think that, before AD 50, in like BC times, the world was dead. But, in AD, the world was saved from a certain fate of doom.

[you must login to view images]
The best Seiya-Jin ever!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 17, 2013 9:51:01pm
[-]
The world has not ended yet. if it were to have already ended we would not be here. A couple years ago when they said a rapture was coming, that was completely false. Also the mayans prediction was wrong. i believe the earth will be lasting for quite a while
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 3:13:13am
[-]
i think not,because i know that i can't feel happiness and pain if you are already dead,so this world is not yet ended

Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:13:06am
[-]
Things like these kinds of topics hurt my poor primative brain. But, I keep thinking this alot, and I was like: How can we think if we are dead if we are dead? Therefore, like that famous quote popping up everywhere: I think, therefore I am. It just makes sense. Well, more sense than being dead but believing to be alive.
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:40:13am
[-]
We could be already dead and our lives are just flashing before our eyes right just before your whole but gets pounded,destroyed,disentegrated,or how any other way you could die.We also could've already died before,within the thought of reincarnation.That light at the end of the tunnel,could just be you seeing the white light of the doctor's room through your eye lids.The world could have been destroyed if there were two of the theorized comet that hit the earth to create the moon,which is why it'd take 4 moons to be the size of earth.Also,if we are already dead,then this is a crummy heaven because you just die and go to another one.I'd rather stay while drinking a nice cup of coffee.Or is this the underworld?And just to convince people that we aren't already dead,why would people have emotions?Why would we be able to see other humans?And why would we have to work,or be born,not even remembering anything?Time is just an illusion,so anyone can die whenever,because that clock that tells you when you're gonna die?Yeah,totally an illusion.I also believe death may be an illusion as well,but I can't answer that one.

Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:56:09am
[-]
I dont think so because if the world actually ended we wouldnt able to breathe also we wont be even able to play anything.
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 4:13:13am
[-]
If what you say is true then it makes us all zombies or undead or something like that
Thank this message
May 21, 2013 2:36:07am
[-]
Sometimes it feels like I'm in a coma. But probably I have a hyperactive imagination and a great logic. GOD IS KING

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
May 24, 2013 3:12:50pm
[-]
What if we are all just in someone's imagination yet we don't know it? And that person is in a coma, creating this false reality to escape his or her own reality? We wouldn't know who it was.
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 7:31:13pm
[-]
If we were dead how would we have the strength to type all of this/ even have strength at all, so therefore this is a stupid thing to post about.
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 8:08:54pm
[-]
This would mean that life repeats, because we have died but are going to die again, only to live again

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 1:42:45am
[-]
This is a stupid topic to talk about on a Pokemon game for kids well, just a stupid topic in general. How would we be dead if we can type all these sentences?
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 2:50:17am
[-]
Maybe another dimension with the same people in another earth already died because their world ended... o_o
So in a way... we might be dead already, in another dimension though

Call me....

The Starter Maniac!!!

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 3:38:33pm
[-]
depending on your definition of death we could be dead, though i hope not because i like living (if that is what ihave been doing this whole time)
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]