Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < A player scamming and breaking multiple rules
A player scamming and breaking multiple rules
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
April 10, 2013 12:21:08pm (This post was last modified: April 10, 2013 1:43:50pm by Mechalord.)
[-]
A player tried to log into my account for several times..his Ip address is shown in this screenshot [you must login to view links] I think it's the same player who has the following accounts Omer,Ali zafar,Lilchris63,Abdullah3,Mechalords,zoom zoom,Mechalord1,Yuffi,raza mir and I don't know if there's more but he always ask for my password and I get the same message from all these accounts...an example of his messages is this [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 12, 2013 12:40:02pm
[-]
more accounts to add to the list...mechalord friend ,hack ,corsalo
Thank this message
April 17, 2013 3:15:18pm
[-]
the same IP address is trying to log into my account over and over...proof [you must login to view links] he also tried 10 days ago and I reported it [you must login to view links] could a staff please do something about it he might guess my pass eventually if he keeps trying...and I'm sure all the accounts above belongs to him but I can't prove it the only proof I have is that he keeps sending the same PMs with all these accounts
Thank this message
April 17, 2013 7:00:58pm
[-]
They were already banned.
If you are concerned, just change your password to a more complex one and write it down safe.
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
April 17, 2013 7:23:01pm
[-]
thanks for your help Dualot I will do as you said :)
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]