Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < the past
the past
Favorite Thread Post Reply
the past
April 10, 2013 8:02:56pm
[-]
the past
hello, i am sure almost everybody has had the feeling that if they looked back at the past they wished it would be a lot nicer, if you have(not) had this feeling why do you think or feel that way? personally i don't care if i could go back in time, both present and past have their ups and downs so i don't care.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 13, 2013 6:34:02pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 11:12:35pm
[-]

Thank this message
April 18, 2013 11:26:12pm
[-]
I don't really regret my past too much. the past is what shapes your current self. if i hadn't met those problems in the past it would be a lot more irresponsible and terrible morally.
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 3:02:54am
[-]
I have a lot of family problems in the past till now that hurt me emotionaly but i dont regret my past because it taugh me to forgive people no matter what they did and made me the way i am now so if i regret my past i regret being my self now :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soooooooocute W.W
thanx to those who gave me +1 and +3
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 3:06:54am
[-]
Of course, there are plenty of things I should and shouldn't have done in the past.
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 3:38:28am
[-]

Thank this message
April 19, 2013 4:10:01am
[-]
I personally would not want to live in the past. I am an African american so living back in the day would not be much fun. I much rather stay in the present and keeping pushing forward, because people were far more annoying back in the day then they are currently
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 2:45:32am
[-]
I dont regret my past. But there are those little moments that i would go back in time to fix if i was given a chance
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 5:38:28am
[-]
I have made a lot of stupid little mistakes that i regret, i'm only 14 but thanks to my stupidity, i have to go to one of the worst high schools around in September...
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 12:38:59pm
[-]
I too also wish to go to the past and try to do stuff that could end up into something wonderful... and the reason why I want that to happen is because I truly regret not trying... but still, it's better to try and continue moving forward that to always look back...
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 9:43:38pm
[-]
I do not like to change anything in my past cause everything I am now was due to it and making any changes will alter the today and the future. Just learn from the past and keep it as a memory.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 8:41:22am
[-]
Everyone has those moments in life where they wish they could go back and change something, even if it's not being nice when you have had the chance. Anyone who says they don't is either a liar or thinks they're perfect, which makes them even less perfect than they already are.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 9:54:35am
[-]
true, I want to change somethings that I shouldn't have done in the past... I think everything you regret you did or not do, will make you want to change it...
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 8:57:58pm
[-]
A lot of bad things have happened in my past. And there is a lot I would like to change. But I wouldn't WANT to change it. If that makes sense.

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]