Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < A music analyzer ?
A music analyzer ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
A music analyzer ?
April 10, 2013 9:59:35pm
[-]
A music analyzer ?
Hey guys I have a problem.
I have a ton of music but Itunes or windows media player doesn't show the right titles or/and artist and most of the time doesn't even show an album its made from.
Now I know how to set these things manually but that takes to long and time is money so does anyone know a program that can analyse the music just by the sound and set the title artist and album for it ?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 11, 2013 1:36:07am
[-]
Shazam is a app on Andriod and Apple
where you can get the title of the song's, but it has limited metal selections

Spoiler:

Thank's For The Signature ImRaaichuu #156751 at the cheap price of 10 coins why not get one? pm him :D

List of Pokemon
Bulbasaur Level 3,000 [x]
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Charmander Level 3,000 []
Thank this message
April 11, 2013 2:40:40am
[-]
Did you rip the songs illegally (download/ripped off of youtube or frostwire, etc.) or legally (CDs, amazon music, etc.)? If legally you should be able to go to control settings and force the title out, especially if off of a CD. If illegally, well I can't tell you because that would be illegal :P If you still can't them, just google the lyrics and find a lyric website and see if they match and just rename the song.

Thank this message
April 11, 2013 8:50:48am
[-]
I didn't yet find any application that can automatically update song titles or albums; you have to do that manually. You can use 'Mp3Tag' though. It lets you edit a lot of songs altogether in a single folder at the same time. You'll save up time by doing so, instead of going through them one by one. :)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]