Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Well then what did I do ?
Well then what did I do ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 19, 2013 2:53:41pm
[-]
Donbuttery wanted to train 10 billion for my sy cressanela cressen... Whatever so I said no and checked my thred and he try's to sabatage my selling with this

[you must login to view links] < this here is the rate list can some one please tell me where it says 5k LOL

He said that on my thread then he pm's me saying you won't get a better offer then 5 billion but I will give you six LOL so I have him a -1 saying don't sabatage my threads and be rude Di then he and 4 people -1 me like really ? May they be banned what did I do to them they all say wow don't -1 somone for no reason they haven't heard my side of the story and I clearly explained why ... So I dealetedthe -1 I gave to don if nothing happens may you please freaze this account???

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]