Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < fullmetal Alchemist
fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Thread Post Reply
fullmetal Alchemist
April 25, 2013 3:15:59pm
[-]
fullmetal Alchemist
Who do you think is cooler ed or al? Well me personally I think ed is cool because he is stubborn and gets made fun of because he is so short.I like the Anime and Manga.I mean who doesn't like it. I love poke'mon, yu-gi-oh, and dragonball, and sonic the hedgehog too.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 29, 2013 10:00:02pm
[-]
I also prefer ed over al. or maybe they're equally cool. I like the anime, but haven't read the manga yet. currently finishing beelzebub, so... maybe after that.
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:05:37am
[-]
i havent got to read the anime yet.. but ive seen the show.. didnt they make like 2 or 3 diff kinds of the show? like its all the same.. just.. it plays out diff in each one.. =\ i seen the first play through.. but they been showing another lately on tv thats some what the same..
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:09:22pm
[-]
I think your talking about Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. The first parts of the series is a lot like Full Metal Alchemist, but, when you come to the middle, you'll notice that it gets much deeper than the first anime released. I like FMA brotherhood more than the first one though.
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:30:19pm
[-]
I haven't saw it yet even once. Maybe I should try watching that.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:37:34pm
[-]
Yeah, I recommend it for those who like Full Metal Alchemist... It's just sad that the anime is over though O_o I'm still not good when it comes to animes ending XD
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:40:17pm
[-]
LoL. I never heard of that anime
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 5:15:23am
[-]
Ed or al..??hmm..ill choose ed cauze he's stubborn,he gets teased of being small etc. The typical tsurandre type only ed is a boy.
but i like colonel mustang moreXD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soooooooocute W.W
thanx to those who gave me +1 and +3
Thank this message
May 03, 2013 9:08:54pm
[-]
I'd say Alphonse is cooler. Even though he's the younger one, he acts considerately and knows the harder part of life, losing his whole body and being trapped inside a metal one.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 7:19:38pm
[-]
Ed is cooler than al...they are both kind of childish,because ed was so small.
but ed is definitely stronger than al and is like the only one who could defeat those homunculus boss...forgot his name xD
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]