Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Gary's Raticate
Gary's Raticate
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Gary's Raticate
June 11, 2013 5:23:46pm
[-]
Hm, I've seen this loads of times in loads of videos now:3
I think it is quite a good theory, really. And that is why you say Gary later on in the games in Lavander Town, crying or something?

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 11, 2013 5:28:00pm
[-]
Lol never knew one of his pokemon died in red
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 5:47:03pm
[-]
whats this all about i dont get anything and btw if i had killed any one then i would have known
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 1:47:09am
[-]
Since i never played red/blue, im not involoved, but all that have and passed it, shame on you!
Thank this message
June 12, 2013 3:46:31am
[-]
Lol how did even possibly kill it ? o.O . Even if i did its his fault he fought my Metagross :3

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message
June 12, 2013 11:24:02pm
[-]
Yes I'm sad that the Raticate died. But there are a lot of what ifs that could have or could not have happened. What if Gary didn't evolve his pokemon early? What if Gary returned his pokemon before it was seriously hurt? What if Gary was kinder to his pokemon and less power hungry? What if Gary never received a pokemon? What if Red was weaker than Gary? What if Red and Gary never battled? What if Red never received a pokemon? There are a lot of what ifs. It doesn't do well to dwell on the past for the past is in the past and it cannot change. But the future is still undecided and easily malleable.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]