Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Israeli's Missiles
Israeli's Missiles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Israeli's Missiles
May 04, 2013 6:32:50pm
[-]
Israeli's Missiles
Israeli forces have carried out an airstrike against a shipment of missiles bound for the Lebanese political and military organization Hezbollah. Well what's with all these missiles and bombs these days , can't everyone just sit down and play Pokemon?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 04, 2013 10:53:24pm
[-]
I know what you mean. It's all about war and conflict these days. If not war, it's money. What is up with the world these days?

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 11:16:24am
[-]
its not these days it has been going on for long only thing is we only care about the things happening around us
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 12:51:16pm
[-]
What is going on with all these bombs and missiles these days? They are only going to start wars, then nobody will win, both countries would just fall into the dust if they go into war like that.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:13:18pm
[-]
nomatter what people r gonna find different excusss to fight each other. May as well let them fight

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:09:15pm
[-]
War is just a part of the world, people have their disagreements and are very immature about it (north korea's leader atm)

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 7:46:57pm
[-]
ya they are just having the missles to scare people but if they did send it every one will be killed.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 1:18:35am
[-]
For some reason everyone seems to have a problem with everyone else. I hate this conflict in this world, but, I know one day people will realize that this is stupid, and they will have some type of peace. Hopefully
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]