Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < I need your opinion
I need your opinion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
I need your opinion
May 08, 2013 10:31:41pm
[-]
I need your opinion
All of you can give me some soft songs, any kind of music, they must be soft and have a message, any help is apreciated. Thanks.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 13, 2013 7:58:19pm
[-]
Well, there's not really any message, because the music has no lyrics. But when I think of "soft" music, I think of the lovely songs/videos on this Youtube channel:

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 8:32:33pm
[-]
well not sure if it has any message in it or not.. but a good song u mite like would be "secrets" by " one republic" good song indeed tho :D hope u like it
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:08:20pm
[-]
What kind of soft music? Solo? Band? What kind of music are you looking for?

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:30:12pm
[-]
I agree to lowcloud secrets by one republic is a good song. Can't get enough with just playing it once. But I think its not a soft music cause it is accompanied by slightly heavy drumming. I would recommend Bella's Lullaby from twilight(though I hate that movie) played in by a piano. Also Mozart's music is highly recommendable.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:36:25pm
[-]
I suggest you listen to some pop music. Try one direction, LMFAO, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, those guys. They make pretty nice tunes.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:54:02pm
[-]
[you must login to view links] Here is a good song that I listen to when I'm sad but overall it is a really good song to listen to.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]