Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < How Would You Survive In The Wild?
How Would You Survive In The Wild?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 12, 2013 4:38:08am
[-]
I love to read books about people getting lost in the wild,and then survive with their own wits,not even knowing,then knowing everything.Of course,they'd be mentally changed forever,but also mentally and physically strengthened,as well.How would you survive,alone in the wild,surrounded by wild animals,and many 'disgusts' you'd have?Just say How,Why,and What,just for an easy way to say.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 12, 2013 10:27:29am
[-]
I don't think I would survive long int he wild. I am too attached to technology and i rely on it a lot. I don't really like camping so I would imagine being placed in the wild would not be fun at all for me. Personally it probably boils down to survival skills and if you have enough to make it in the wild
Thank this message
May 12, 2013 10:18:24pm
[-]
Well I love to watch videos about surviving in the wild and out of that I've made a few principles that I should follow one is do not eat/touch animals with bright colors,know what kind place I am in,possible threats in that area and positive thinking. Good thing I don't have any disgusts. :)

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 12, 2013 10:50:51pm
[-]
If this happened, I'll have to make my own fire, Eat raw food, Make animal friends (Might not be possible) I will even have to go bathroom in the bushes. And I'll have to use animal skins as clothing. Make my own shelter... That would be a harsh living, But don't forget people lived like this back in the day. Some tribes and groups lived like this

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 8:30:14am
[-]
hmmm... I'll turn into Bear Grylls
I'd love to go parkour in the wild to find civilization :D
I'll be like Tarzan in a rainforest canopy :D xD

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 8:38:57am
[-]
I'll be as quiet as I can be to not attract any attention from wild animals, and search for a clearing, and create an SOS sign with dead leaves. :3
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 8:48:41am
[-]
Like Bear Grylls....
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 8:59:08am
[-]
All I need is a jungle knife, a bottle and a packet of matches. After that is history :D
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:19:27am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:21:33am
[-]
I think in the wild i woulda jump in to the ocean (if theres any) and start swimming til i drown.. Im not a surviver.. I always look on tv for some programs about the wilds, amazing to see what they find on places ive never heard of..
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:22:34am
[-]
if live in wild, go find the river so we can get enough water to drink, becouse water is the vital

CF
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 10:05:08am
[-]
lol I would probably last less than a year :p

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 11:03:02am
[-]
Just watch man vs wild you will get all the guide you need to survive in the wild
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 12:16:58pm
[-]
I watch those types of shows every time I happen to catch it, and I think it would really help if you were stranded in the wild. but of course, the first thing to do would be find something edible, a shelter, and a source of water...
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 12:43:42pm
[-]
I would be like Bear Grylls as well. If I were in the wild, I would take a bunch of leaves then use them for fire until I can get decent fire wood then I would make spear and hunt animals for their skins and use that as my clothing.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]