Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < How Would You Survive In The Wild?
How Would You Survive In The Wild?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
How Would You Survive In The Wild?
May 28, 2013 8:31:51pm
[-]
you should watch this movie called cast away it shows you how a man from fed ex survives on an island for 20 years
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 29, 2013 2:08:43am
[-]
I feel like i would try to go commando and hunt deer ir something, but i would probably just get eaten by a bear or something
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 5:26:14pm
[-]
you cant really plan this, because you dont know what will happen when you are in a certain situation, untill youre in it
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 5:30:54pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 8:03:20pm
[-]
If I had to survive in the wild, I would climb up a tree, make a spear from a spare branch, and hunt. I really don't trust berries because there is often poison in berries. Especially in the wild. But I highly doubt anyone would be lost in the wilderness unless there was a plane crash. And also, this would work better in oddish off topic.

[you must login to view images]

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 8:04:50pm
[-]
I probably couldn't in all honesty, because I would end up freaking out and just like get eaten by a bear or a fish or something. But I've watched some of those survival shows, so I might know a thing or two.

Thank this message
May 29, 2013 8:46:51pm
[-]
I'd pretend i was just like a charcater in lord of the flies survival of the fittest and survive by your self

[you must login to view images] Goals: 100 reps[ ]
5k Poke[x]
All types without glitter[ ]
Toxic[ ]
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 10:08:12pm
[-]
I would have to make a wooden sword just incase I am attacked
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]