Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Naruto fans come here
Naruto fans come here
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Naruto fans come here
May 29, 2013 2:22:29pm
[-]
I am currently following the naruto series by manga and as the current happenings I think an epic match between naruto and sasuke for hokage title is gonna happen,this is what I am expecting for now.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 29, 2013 11:38:49pm
[-]
I can't wait to see how this thing is gonna play out. Madara vs the 1st! Going to be so epic!!

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 10:23:25pm
[-]
*SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT CAUGHT UP*

Sasuke and Sakura want to become hokage now lol xD, We all know Naruto is probably going to be the hokage after the war is over. Also the war is not even interesting anymore because it looks like Naruto's side is way over powered with the 4 Hokage and Sasuke with his team. Not to mention that Kakashi is versing Obito by himself, so the only people who need to be beaten is Madara and the Giant Jubi monster thing lol. Also looks like the first might lose against Madara so in the end it might be Sasuke and Naruto vs Madara. Also sucks that we are not going to see a Sasuke vs Naruto to settle the score and all the build up about how one of them would most likely end up dieing.
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 7:11:11am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 2:50:12pm
[-]
I told my brothers that Tobi is Obito but they didn't belive me, look at who is right now >:D but i wonder if someone is going to kill sasuke because he is the most annoying person in the entire anime. Who else agrees? I hope that in Naruto Vs. Sasuke, Sasuke dies :P
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 8:21:55pm
[-]
Really Kishimoto is trolling us. A few chapters back it was all NarutoxHinata and two chapters ago is was back to (Maybe one-sided) NarutoxSakura. WTF is that. And Minata spontaneously using the Purified-Kyuubi cloak. Where it took Naruto ages it took Minato a couple of minutes? Really he is stronger after being dead then before he was dead.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 17, 2013 7:38:38pm
[-]
I really hope the kage from all the villages survive. It would be ashame if they died. If Tsunade dies which I think she will that will pave the way for Naruto or Sasuke to become hokage.
Thank this message
June 17, 2013 8:42:05pm
[-]
I feel Saskue still have an ambition to destroy the leaf. I feel his whole "I want to be hokage" is just a bluff.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 17, 2013 10:16:13pm
[-]
I'm a Naruto fan but I don't read the manga, I'm only watching the anime and 1 week waiting for an episode is killing me

Thank this message
June 18, 2013 10:23:52am
[-]
Yeah the fillers suck...just gotta bear with it...or start reading the manga =P
Thank this message
June 19, 2013 10:53:20pm
[-]

Thank this message
June 21, 2013 12:44:30pm
[-]
I'd say naruto will team ip with his dad maybe in a few chapters lol I'd be cool
Thank this message
June 21, 2013 1:08:11pm
[-]

Thank this message
June 25, 2013 2:14:29pm
[-]
Untill now i only watched the anime but all of u now make me wanna read the manga xD
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 2:22:42pm
[-]

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]